Forums

Would you replay a quest? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 341-342-444-65439823

Edcy

Edcy

Posts: 1,105 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username1907 said :
Edcy said :
Ooh chasing imps over and over again for beads would do for sincerest hobby! In a legit method surely i mean, you flimsy fatties.

I'd actually find it very valid to update this 'quest' really, by similiar change to that of Cook's Assist? Yes! Make em SPECIAL beads dat dat foolio Mizzygogger needs for his twisted magicks. These would've received as drop only during the quest ofc, hmm. Justice of what not dat would've!

This sparks up a good thought: Would we receive the rewards all over again? If so, it'd be free EXP because That Bead Quest requires purchasable items, so just buy 20 or so of each and ta-da! Free stuff!

But I'd re-do the little quests I've done just to do some "let's plays" without skipping dialogue. Heck, I probably wouldn't talk (or I'd start a grandiose project and voice-act all the characters who weren't voiced. Will Stamper for Sliske!)

Oh hell of hairfy-faced mahjarrat not for such corruption! What i'd be afta for impious chasin it would be dat they drop special, untradable beads for the quest.

02-Aug-2014 09:52:58

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
what i would do to replay every single quest in game again!
but it's a dream, as floating and disconnected as armadyl's islands.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

02-Aug-2014 16:03:09

Edcy

Edcy

Posts: 1,105 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If anything, one could go doing a new charater and skill out a bit for certain replayance of venturin, hmm? Yes, but buh... Head have i it is quite complex stuff to simply replay your quest eh? How's if one could simply toggle the quest to not started yet? Indeed, bork hole der is that of different choices, rewards tho... But these are mere last stirs of last uncutting of the project. If this thingy alike is to be availed obv-

03-Aug-2014 00:37:38 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2014 00:39:33 by Edcy

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Edcy said :
If anything, one could go doing a new charater and skill out a bit for certain replayance of venturin, hmm? Yes, but buh... Head have i it is quite complex stuff to simply replay your quest eh? How's if one could simply toggle the quest to not started yet? Indeed, bork hole der is that of different choices, rewards tho... But these are mere last stirs of last uncutting of the project. If this thingy alike is to be availed obv-
if your saying i should start a new acount then yeah.. no..
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

03-Aug-2014 01:03:57

Rondstat

Rondstat

Posts: 2,770 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes. All quests. Multiple times.

Runescape's quests are truly what elevate it, and I wish Jagex would recognize this. Compete on their strengths, not play catch up to their weaknesses.

Even if it were done on a separate server from the 'live game,' or existed as an extra service, I would adore replayable quests. Cos for a lot of us, when there are no quests, we don't play.

09-Aug-2014 07:41:50

Master Sorez

Master Sorez

Posts: 166 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would definitely replay quests. To me, the quests is the defining part of runescape. It's not like other MMOS which are just "Kill 10 pigs and return to me!" or something. Each quest actually has a story and most of the time ties in with an amazing quest (Cook's assistant with Recipe for disaster for example)

It's a shame we can not replay quests, even if we don't get any rewards. I just wont to experience quests like The Underground Pass (My favourite quest) all over again!

13-Aug-2014 11:05:16

Quick find code: 341-342-444-65439823 Back to Top