Forums

/ The Virtuous of Saradomin \

Quick find code: 341-342-35-65277878

Dieredon

Dieredon

Posts: 4,025 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Except be truly Virtuous the wand of resurrection would work how it suppose to work which it did not in Saradomin's case so he ain't virtuous.In fact I was able to grab the wand in the barrier with out it harming me and I'm Zarosian hmm I guess Zaros path is more virtuous then Saradomin's.

23-Mar-2014 22:00:31

Runes Rath
Jul Member 2008

Runes Rath

Posts: 2,177 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for all those wonderful threads!

Ever since I first stepped foot on Gielenor and began to learn of the gods, I've always favored Saradomin. That has held true for many years, and once the God Emissaries were released: I immediately pledged my loyalty to Saradomin.

However, with time: more and more damning evidence came out trying to downcast Saradomin. Well, he suddenly didn't seem like the benevolent god I had fallen in love with. Still, I stood by his side, showing my loyalty.

But more and more lore came out, making m'lord look bad. Finally, after hearing Garlandia's tale, I gave up on him and switched to Armadyl's cause.

There I've remained for many months, but after reading all the linked threads: you've helped me see the light of holy Saradomin once more. He truly cares for his followers, and while he does make some mistakes: he's doing what he truly thinks is right.

I'm still upset by his displays of arrogance, and the Garlandia incident still shakes me a little, but overall: Saradomin is a good guy, and I'm proud to call him my god.
QPC Since Dec 9th, 2020

23-Mar-2014 22:48:17

Neo Bestia

Neo Bestia

Posts: 7,275 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KingStannis5 said :
I'm thinking about making a complete history of Saradomin thread: do you guys think this is a good idea?

That might be a good idea, especially considering New Domina and Terragard could be future destinations, and also, future Sir Owen quests.

25-Mar-2014 00:22:54

KingStannis5

KingStannis5

Posts: 3,910 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Neo Bestia said :
KingStannis5 said :
I'm thinking about making a complete history of Saradomin thread: do you guys think this is a good idea?

That might be a good idea, especially considering New Domina and Terragard could be future destinations, and also, future Sir Owen quests.

It'll be a lot of work though lol.

I want to clear up who did what in the 2nd/3rd age, in particular. I also want to argue a case that Saradomin is a master planner, rather than an emotional opportunist.

Do you know where I could start in terms of sources for Saradomin's earliest actions? I'm a little hazy in that area.

25-Mar-2014 00:26:16

Neo Bestia

Neo Bestia

Posts: 7,275 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KingStannis5 said :
Neo Bestia said :
KingStannis5 said :

I want to clear up who did what in the 2nd/3rd age, in particular. I also want to argue a case that Saradomin is a master planner, rather than an emotional opportunist.

Do you know where I could start in terms of sources for Saradomin's earliest actions? I'm a little hazy in that area.

Admittedly, Kitty would the guy to ask about this.

But there's no much information about Saradomin on the 2nd Age, for the Third Age, there's some snippets on RotM, God Wars dungeon Lore, God Wars Lore, A Song from Before the War, DoC about the centaurs.

There's truly a lot of lore holes about Saradomin's Origin.

25-Mar-2014 00:31:10

KingStannis5

KingStannis5

Neo Bestia said :
KingStannis5 said :
Neo Bestia said :
KingStannis5 said :

Admittedly, Kitty would the guy to ask about this.

But there's no much information about Saradomin on the 2nd Age, for the Third Age, there's some snippets on RotM, God Wars dungeon Lore, God Wars Lore, A Song from Before the War, DoC about the centaurs.

There's truly a lot of lore holes about Saradomin's Origin.

Okay thansk that is where I'll start.

25-Mar-2014 00:34:49

Meron Lod

Meron Lod

Posts: 2,103 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dieredon said :
Except be truly Virtuous the wand of resurrection would work how it suppose to work which it did not in Saradomin's case so he ain't virtuous.In fact I was able to grab the wand in the barrier with out it harming me and I'm Zarosian hmm I guess Zaros path is more virtuous then Saradomin's.

I'm wondering why this post was ignored...

25-Mar-2014 01:10:18

KingStannis5

KingStannis5

Meron Lod said :
Dieredon said :

I'm wondering why this post was ignored...

Because it's a pointless and misguided quip against Saradomin that doesn't aid discussion in any way.

We have an explanation for why Saradomin couldn't use the wand properly; he's done some gruesome things in that psst that he regrets. Saradominists and reasonable non-Saradominists are fine with this.

There is literally no point bringing random potentially-negative points against Saradomin on a thread designed for Saradominist forumers to talk to each and share our opinions on events; and our work on the forums.

25-Mar-2014 01:19:14

Quick find code: 341-342-35-65277878 Back to Top