Forums

You ship your character with?

Quick find code: 341-342-329-65758110

RazakTheMage

RazakTheMage

Posts: 121 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry if misplaced but I wanted to make a bit of a lighthearted thread.

Who do you ship your character with?

Razak x Zanik would be my choice. They had many adventures and overcame a ton of hardships together. And also shared emotional moments like when she ran away from the city after killing the HAM guy and they just sat together on a rock quietly until she opened up.

I visit her in the Soul Wars area every now and then so she wouldn't feel so lonely. (I wish we had the option to return Zanik's Crossbow to her as a nice reminder of our old times getting some of that sweet extra dialogue)
Friend of the Dorgeshuun

28-Feb-2016 20:58:04

Cybernet377
Aug Member 2008

Cybernet377

Posts: 2,725 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to say Korasi because she was absolutely amazing in the Void quests. Needless to say it wasn't a tough decision to sacrifice Jessika. Unfortunately, Kemtros already took her.

I'd ship him with Garlandia if she was the same height as a normal Icyene instead of being so abnormally short and twiggish for her race, or Kara Meir if she was more like the version of herself in the books, instead of the PR disaster that she can't seem to stop being for more than a few seconds, but alas, neither of those are true.

I guess Mina and Anya. Mina on the mainhand, Anya for offhand. If your weapons let you down, it was probably your fault anyway.

29-Feb-2016 00:37:00

Hguoh

Hguoh

Posts: 7,581 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do we have to choose just one person? We've kinda developed a substantial potential harem (of both men and women) in our travels.

If I must choose one, Ozan. Unfortunately though, he's taken by Leela. Though I wouldn't mind including her in the ship too.

29-Feb-2016 01:45:55 - Last edited on 29-Feb-2016 01:56:26 by Hguoh

Tiny Sliske
Jan Member 2012

Tiny Sliske

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll probably catch a lot of flak for this but... Sliske.

I know that's realistically impossible because of the whole thing they have against humans, plus he's a bit of a nut, but he's really the only "appealing" character I've met in my 11 years of playing. I love the comically sadistic villain archetype, and his snarky attitude. He's supposed to be threatening and here I am head over heels. Women like me are what's wrong with society.

If it were to be realistic, though, it'd probably be a super abusive relationship on both sides what with us constantly trying to kill each other. Definitely not something I'd be up for IRL.

Edit: I think Azzanadra's pretty cute too, but I mostly ship him with Zaros. :x
Sliskean
for all the wrong reasons. Not that there's a right reason.

29-Feb-2016 01:52:57 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2016 05:38:00 by Tiny Sliske

Cybernet377
Aug Member 2008

Cybernet377

Posts: 2,725 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tiny Sliske said :
I'll probably catch a lot of flak for this but... Sliske.

I know that's realistically impossible because of the whole thing they have against humans, plus he's a bit of a nut, but he's really the only "appealing" character I've met in my 11 years of playing. I love the comically sadistic villain archetype, and his snarky attitude. He's supposed to be threatening and here I am head over heels. Women like me are what's wrong with society.

If it were to be realistic, though, it'd probably be a super abusive relationship on both sides what with us constantly trying to kill each other. Definitely not something I'd be up for IRL.

The World Guardian deserves someone as nutty and prone to going overboard as they are.

Considering we shot a confused bird out of an accordion at a poor deaf man just to get his attention, went on a world-trekking series of fetch-quests just to help a store owner get some wood polish, summoned up the dark powers of an evil god who lives in the depths of his corpse oceans to get ourselves a cute zombie parrot, and are planning to wake up a group of near omnipotent goddesses who disapprove of sentient life as a general rule so we can ask them to extinct their species for our own benefit?

Sliske may be the only feasible romantic option.

29-Feb-2016 02:16:43 - Last edited on 29-Feb-2016 02:17:23 by Cybernet377

Tiny Sliske
Jan Member 2012

Tiny Sliske

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cybernet377 said :
The World Guardian deserves someone as nutty and prone to going overboard as they are.

Considering we shot a confused bird out of an accordion at a poor deaf man just to get his attention, went on a world-trekking series of fetch-quests just to help a store owner get some wood polish, summoned up the dark powers of an evil god who lives in the depths of his corpse oceans to get ourselves a cute zombie parrot, and are planning to wake up a group of near omnipotent goddesses who disapprove of sentient life as a general rule so we can ask them to extinct their species for our own benefit?

Sliske may be the only feasible romantic option.

Hahah! I forgot about half of the completely insane things that have happened in some quests. When you put it that way, I feel a bit less ashamed.

Just a bit.
Sliskean
for all the wrong reasons. Not that there's a right reason.

29-Feb-2016 03:01:38

Quick find code: 341-342-329-65758110 Back to Top