Forums

>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

MonThensAlt

MonThensAlt

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi K1ng Rah, DigiRune & A pupper Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

10-Nov-2023 16:35:11

TreeeeFiddy
Nov Member 2023

TreeeeFiddy

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see you just respectfully skipped over my “app” to your “respectable” clan. I was curious if I was accepted or denied? Or are you just going to ignore this message too? I see you just respectfully skipped over my “app” to your “respectable” clan. I was curious if I was accepted or denied? Or are you just going to ignore this message too?

11-Nov-2023 14:19:30

Rakahz
Nov Member 2023

Rakahz

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Aleus

Total level: 478

Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Rakahz/Veylith

Account type: Ironman

Timezone: US, CST

Favorite boss: CG

Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for new friends to be social with. none of my irl will play :(

Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? I was in Ironforged with my UIM, but no longer play him and didn't really hang out with anyone there.

Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes

How did you hear about us? OSRS Clan Forums

12-Nov-2023 01:09:09

Macaronitaco

Macaronitaco

RSN: Macaronitaco
Total level: 1821
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: been playing since 05-06, discovered osrs a few years ago, this my only osrs account
Account type: main
Timezone: US CST
Favorite boss: Nex
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for a clan to get into raiding and socialize with
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Yes, left due to inactivity (was in the middle of a divorce so didnt play for quite a few months)
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? OSRS forums

12-Nov-2023 22:11:43

MonThensAlt

MonThensAlt

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Kushington11, Macaronitaco & Aleus Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

12-Nov-2023 23:48:07

MayaDream
Nov Member 2023

MayaDream

RSN:
MayaDream

Total level:

Rs history/story/main+alt accounts:
Started playing in 07 on RS 2 played until 2012 quit didn't think I'd be back. Quit with many 99s and had done a lot of pvm. Eventually messed around with old school but didn't really start playing until 2019. Got bust irl and took a break from 2021 till now planning on playing for a while since my work life allows it now.

Account type:
Main

Timezone:
EST but work nights so I'm often up all night on my days off.

Favorite boss:
My favorite boss was tormented demons back in rs2 nothing better than seeing that claw drop. In old school I've been enjoying GWD mostly SGWD, vork, and corp. I haven't done any bossing since I've been back so I'm dusty =) .
Was hoping to get into raids before I stopping playing in 2021.

Why do you want to join Wildfire?
I want a active friendly community to be a part of just like the old days ^.^ Love to farm stuff with others and dream of fat drops.

Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? No. I believe my old clan disabled during my time away.

Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire?
Yes.

How did you hear about us?
Looking for groups on the runescape forums.

13-Nov-2023 11:58:27

Crying Less
Aug Member 2023

Crying Less

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Crying Less
Total level:1900
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: been playing rs for at least 15 years, have this 126 accound and my med level with much higher total, alts name is "crying more".
Account type: main/med
Timezone: est
Favorite boss: toa/corp/dks/cox
Why do you want to join Wildfire? looking for a good group of people to have fun bossing and raiding with without the stigma of being super sweaty/efficient.. like yea comfy raids are nice but not feeling stressed about making mistakes or not being the fastest.. just looking for good times and good loots
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? ive been in a few clans, mostly just wasnt the right fit they either didnt do a lot of group content or the ones who did were very tryhard i suppose. still finding my way to where i fit right :p hope its here
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? forums

18-Nov-2023 14:50:50

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Crying Less
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!
Please bring all alt accounts into the clan :)

18-Nov-2023 15:14:48

Johannes B
Dec Member 2022

Johannes B

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Johannes B
Total level: 2013
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: played on and off since 2006. Got back recently after playing RS3 for a while.
Account type: Main
Timezone: GMT+1
Favorite boss: GWD1 / Wildy bosses
Why do you want to join Wildfire? I want to meet new friends
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? no
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? forums
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

19-Nov-2023 16:56:11 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2023 17:02:36 by Johannes B

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top