Forums

>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

BurnMyFish

BurnMyFish

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: BurnMyFish
Total level: 1979
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Been playing since 2006. Have a main / iron and pure on osrs
Account type: Main
Timezone: GMT
Favorite boss: Zulrah
Why do you want to join Wildfire? I want to join a clan and start doing PVM, Events, Bossing etc
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? No
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? Forums

01-Nov-2023 20:26:50

CttJono
Oct Member 2021

CttJono

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: CttJono

Total level: 1603

Rs history/story/main+alt accounts:
i am currently playing on a GIM account. my teammate isnt active atm and i just started playing again from a long break. this is probably the furthest ive made it in runescape on any account ive been on and looking to take it to the next level. never really been in a clan but maybe if im in one it would get me to be more active in the game. just a side note, i am extremely helpful and generous in any other mmo's that i have played.

Account type:
group iron man, member

Timezone:
est (united states)

Favorite boss:
havent done much bossing past barrows. ive done a few kills on bandos on my other account before i stopped playing but thats about it.

Why do you want to join Wildfire?
looking to find a social community to chat and interact with.

Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?
no

Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire?
yes, i am a loyal soul
How did you hear about us?
went to the forums and found you guys. looks like you guys are very structured so was worth the look.

03-Nov-2023 22:40:08 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2023 22:41:47 by CttJono

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
CttJono
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

05-Nov-2023 11:18:14

LookAtMyCroc
Aug Member 2021

LookAtMyCroc

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: LookAtMyCroc
Total level: 2145
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Been playing the game since 2005 and quit after EOC. Played OSRS since release on and off and came back full steam in 2021. Mainly a pvmer looking to get all raid pets and transmogs, and then working on cool looking pet hunts. Only have one alt that I haven't really spent much time on that is currently mainly used for scouting wildy bosses lol
Account type: Main
Timezone: EST
Favorite boss: ToA (pet hunting atm)
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for a new community and to make new friends. Also interested in clan activities and raiding.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Flux, leaving on my own terms looking for something new.
How did you hear about us? OSRS Forums

05-Nov-2023 20:35:57 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2023 20:51:34 by LookAtMyCroc

TreeeeFiddy
Nov Member 2023

TreeeeFiddy

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Kushington11
Total level: 505
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Used to play back during RS2 in 05. Have not played since till present. Was young so really only PK’d at that time.
Account type: Main (looking to become a member just waiting to pull the trigger)
Timezone: Central
Favorite boss: No Clue
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking to get experience in Raids and pvp.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? No
How did you hear about us? OSRS Forum.
I see you just respectfully skipped over my “app” to your “respectable” clan. I was curious if I was accepted or denied? Or are you just going to ignore this message too?

06-Nov-2023 21:17:27

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
LookAtMyCroc
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

09-Nov-2023 17:45:04

Average Pup
Oct Member 2023

Average Pup

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: A pupper
Total level: 1750
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Been playing since 2007, have RS3 and OSRS account. Only OSRS at this point
Account type: MAIN
Timezone: EST
Favorite boss: A ton
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Want to get involved with a community here, also love having skilling and bossing friends
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? I was in a clan years ago, do not recall the name.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? I do.
How did you hear about us? Forum

09-Nov-2023 20:01:56

DigiRune

DigiRune

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: DigiRune
Total level: 448
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played Runescape like 17 years ago, Just started back up and loving it. Old School version with RuneLite is just amazing.
Account type: Member
Timezone: America EST
Favorite boss: To new to know yet :P . Been questing a lot

Why do you want to join Wildfire? I have been looking for a active clan, and I liked the recruitment page and how you gave details regarding every aspect of the guild.

How did you hear about us? Runescape clan recruitment page

09-Nov-2023 20:42:51

K1ng Rah
Sep Member 2019

K1ng Rah

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: K1ng Rah
Total level:1603
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: been playing since 08 off and on. made this main 4 years ago but havent really played alot. trying to get back into it now!
Account type: PVM, skilling
Timezone:EST
Favorite boss: trying to figure that out
Why do you want to join Wildfire? i would like to play and talk to people and learn or help whoever i can.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? i was in a clan before i stopped playing, i applied to another one but i ended up not liking it.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? Forums
RSN: K1ng Rah
Time zone: EST
Current OSRS goals: slayer/ learning bosses
Favorite in-game activity:slayer
How did you find the clan: forums

09-Nov-2023 23:23:40

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top