>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

Caoim hin
Oct Member 2019

Caoim hin

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Caoim Hin
Total level: 1822
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: I started playing RS back in 2008 on this account and quit after EoC was released in 2012. I started playing OS when it was released in 2013, but wasn't really active until 2019/2020. This is my main account I've had since day 1. I was part of a clan called Empire of Morytania in 2009-2011, and sadly all of those friends no longer play. Now that I've been back playing awhile, looking to find a good chill group to play with.
Account type: Normal
Timezone: US Central
Favorite boss: Garage Door / Zammy GWD, but open to do anything.
Why do you want to join Wildfire?
Definitely missing the social aspect of being in a clan. Looking to build some friendships and just be part of a group who enjoys the game. Also looking forward to participating in group events. Definitely want to be a part of a more chill social group who does PVM together sometimes, and this seems like a great fit.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?
I haven't been in a clan since EoM ended.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire?
Yes
How did you hear about us?
My friend Folamhoda is a member and recommended you guys.

16-Dec-2023 06:44:50

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
NEVECBlackOp, Thorsiron, Caoim Hin,
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

16-Dec-2023 12:54:47

Ragemuffins

Ragemuffins

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Ragemuffins
Total level: 2066
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played RS nearly 20 years ago when I was in grade school on a F2P account. Started playing OSRS sometime around 2014, probably. Have played off and on since then and slowly progressed my account.
Account type: Main
Timezone: US Central
Favorite boss: Vorkath or Sire
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for a community that's active to keep me engaged in the game. Looking to start learning raids (CoX and ToA) and find others who are interested in raiding.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Never been a member of a clan before.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes.
How did you hear about us? This forum post.

17-Dec-2023 04:18:37

Mikey WF
Apr Member 2016

Mikey WF

Posts: 1,258 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

_________
|\
-
/ \
-
/|

_________
--<
<|>
>--

\
-

_________
/_\_\_\

________
/_\_\_\_ \

_________
/_/_/_/_/\

_______
/ _\_\_\_\_\

________
/_/_/_/_/_/_\

_______
/_\_\_\_\_\_\

______
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_\

Have a very
Merry Christmas
!!

From all at
Wildfire
Social, Skilling, Pvm, Events !

Mikey
WF
of
WildFire

17-Dec-2023 15:04:20 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2023 15:06:59 by Mikey WF

bagg3dm1lk
Aug Member 2019

bagg3dm1lk

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: bagg3dm1lk
Total level: 1718
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: played since 07 on an off, maxed on rs3 came back to osrs 2 days ago
Account type: Skillin right now, want to get into pvm
Timezone: EST
Favorite boss: I think ive done Zulrah but its been a long time
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Clan is friendly and helpful
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? first osrs clan
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? Forums

17-Dec-2023 15:06:01

Mikey WF
Apr Member 2016

Mikey WF

Posts: 1,258 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Ragemuffins
and
bagg3dm1lk
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter
'Wildfire'
and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

_________
|\
-
/ \
-
/|

_________
--<
<|>
>--

\
-

_________
/_\_\_\

________
/_\_\_\_ \

_________
/_/_/_/_/\

_______
/ _\_\_\_\_\

________
/_/_/_/_/_/_\

_______
/_\_\_\_\_\_\

______
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_\

Have a very
Merry Christmas
!!

From all at
Wildfire
Social, Skilling, Pvm, Events !

Mikey
WF
of
WildFire

17-Dec-2023 15:15:58

Roxie53
Feb Member 2023

Roxie53

Posts: 437 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Roxie53
Total level: 953
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Started in the early year of 2005! I stuck around with RS3 all the way through 2016 before I kind of faded out, only to notice OSRS has been popping off lately and decided to come back with gleeful childlike nostalgia.
Account type: Plain jane standard
Timezone: Central
Favorite boss: I'm a filthy casual at the moment so I'm going to say the Culinaromancer because he references all the other quests I love and food monsters are hilarious.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? I co-led The Zamorak Cult on World 70 for many many years and still have an honorary leader rank in there over on RS3. I'm mostly an OSRSer these days and I miss having a community to call home.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Just what I already said above, I'm a baby to osrs clans as a whole!
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? You betcha!
How did you hear about us? I got fed up at the clan recruitment boards all being empty and tried the forums; you guys have a good vibe and seem to be supportive of all kinds of play. :) The fact that your leadership is a lot of 05 babies is reassuring too~!

19-Dec-2023 19:14:27 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2023 19:16:19 by Roxie53

Granite City
Mar Member 2024

Granite City

RSN: Tinymeathook
Total level: 2052
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Started playing before rs3. Ended up quitting when it came out, lost my main account, started playing this one october of 22.
Account type: Main account.
Timezone: Central US
Favorite boss: Hydra, Nex, Cerb, Bandos, love most of the bosses.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Heard its a very active clan alot of events and fun entertaining activities.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Was a member of a clan back in october of 22, the clan ended up disbanding. Some went to others and made their own. I been freelancing sense.
How did you hear about us? A Current clan member that i met doing nex, he said good things about the clan and it has me very curious and interested in becoming apart of a clan again.

Thank you for your time and consideration. x Tinymeathook

22-Dec-2023 19:46:30

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Roxie53, Tinymeathook
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

22-Dec-2023 19:53:32

CRZ Engineer
Dec Member 2023

CRZ Engineer

RSN: UIM Guvnor
Total level: 200
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: I have 20+ years experience on this game mode on various accounts, such as i decimate you, king of nowt and more.
Account type: UIM
Timezone: GMT london
Favorite boss: Bandos
Why do you want to join Wildfire? I need a clan i can pvm with and relax, most iron clans are vary up tight about EHP which i don't care for.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Nope
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? Forums

23-Dec-2023 14:59:59

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top