>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
RileyStoned
, Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been Accepted! :) Please message a Star rank in game clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire'. Where a star rank will be able to rank you.
(Accepted on the basis of all accounts are in Wildfire. If unable to join on alt accounts please let a star rank know in-game for the reasons why).

04-Jul-2023 22:56:06

BELVEDERE90

BELVEDERE90

Posts: 398 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN:belvedere90
Total level: 1371
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: started playing a year ago, seeking more knowledge from experienced players. Tired of grinding by myself honestly.
Account type: this will be my main acc.
Timezone: central Pacific
Favorite boss: I need assistance on bosses, I'd like to get into boss killing just haven't yet.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? The name drew me here, then it seems y'all are very active. I need an active clan.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? No this will be my first clan
How did you hear about us? I read your thread on forums.

07-Jul-2023 01:33:05

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
Belvedere90
, Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been Accepted! :) Please message a Star rank in game clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire'. Where a star rank will be able to rank you.
(Accepted if
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? No this will be my first clan
are answered, multi-clanning means you will not be able to join another clans chat channel under any circumstances and only stay in 'Wildfire'

09-Jul-2023 00:19:59

DivineBBQ

DivineBBQ

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: DivineBBQ
Total level: 889
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Relatively new to OSRS
Account type: Main, one and only account; F2P (Will convert to P2P once F2P skills are decently trained)
Timezone: +8 GMT (Singapore, Kuala Lumpur)
Favorite boss: [ Haven't tried out any boss yet ]
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for a clan with interactions and not solely focused on training / skillsets
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Yes, was inactive due to recent school examinations, and afterwards they kicked me out due to inactivity.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yeap!
How did you hear about us? Saw this thread via RS Clan Forum

09-Jul-2023 05:23:19 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2023 05:27:54 by DivineBBQ

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
DivineBBQ

09-Jul-2023 13:01:09

Andy Gatt
Aug Member 2020

Andy Gatt

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Andy Gatt
Total level: 319
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Started 20 years ago. Got a main rs3 trimmed and maxed. Iron rs3 comped and trimmed. Maxed osrs main. Working on a max osrs iron (this account) and a maxed group iron as well.
Account type: ironman
Timezone: gmt
Favorite boss: haven't done anything passed tob, but inferno on my osrs main was decent
Why do you want to join Wildfire? to be part of a community while i try max this iron
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? n/a
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? Just browsing the forums.

11-Jul-2023 22:12:11

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
Andy Gatt,
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been Accepted! :) Please message a Star rank in game clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire'. Where a star rank will be able to rank you.
Please bring all alt accounts into the clan to prevent multi-clanning.

14-Jul-2023 18:40:26

Gignino

Gignino

RSN: Gignino
Total level: 1621
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: long time RS player since 2004, played OSRS on / off since release and just enjoy casually playing. Taken several breaks but the current game looks too good to stay off.
Account type: Main
Timezone: GMT
Favorite boss: Barrows/DKs, I love the classics
Why do you want to join Wildfire? not a huge clan, good spread of members across time zones, cool name, the game is a social game so I like to be in a cc while im online and Wildfire looks good!
been offline since ~2018, was in OSRS Advice before then since release of OSRS, obviously went inactive and looking at them now theres thousands of members and its just not the same.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Absolutely
How did you hear about us? Scrolled through forums and you're the first clan that fit my requirements, cool name too!
Returning veteran

15-Jul-2023 14:06:10

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
Gignino,
thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been Accepted! :) Please message a Star rank in game clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire'. Where a star rank will be able to rank you.

15-Jul-2023 22:02:58

AirShockzz

AirShockzz

RSN: AirShockzz
Total level: 952
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Was absolutely addicted back in 08/09. Started up an ironman recently and I'm having the most fun I've had in awhile. However, the only aspect of the game from that time period that I find to be lacking is the social one.
Account type: Iron Man
Timezone: CDT
Favorite boss: Haven't bossed too much
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Seems like my kinda clan, not too large, variety of timezones and I'm hoping to fulfill that last missing nostalgic piece of having some RS friends and good discussions
Negative
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? When browsing the forums you just popped out and I couldn't resist. The rest is history

16-Jul-2023 04:11:24

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top