>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

Astrolow
May Member 2022

Astrolow

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Astrolow

Total level: 1939

Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Used to be RS3 player, got into OSRS through friends, got my account hacked about a year ago by a goldfarmer, got the hold of my account to fully recover and secure it, and now its all set for gaming, doing tbow rebuild currently

Account type: Main

Timezone: Finland EEST, UTC+3

Favorite boss: Phantom Muspah / Callisto / ToB

Why do you want to join Wildfire?: I am looking for a clan to do pvm with, i've had enough of playing alone since my irl friends barely play anymore.

Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?: Only been a member of the clan of my friendgroup, no other applications made. reason of being to ready to leave is finding an active clan to enjoy life with.

Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire?: Yes i do

How did you hear about us?: I found the post on rs forums, while looking for a clan, and found interest in joining the wildfire.

18-May-2023 22:34:50

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Astrolow
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly! :)

19-May-2023 22:00:26

spiritfarer
May Member 2023

spiritfarer

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: TheAlpha_God
Total level: 1238
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Originally played when I was a kid in '07. F2P'd until all stats 40, then stopped playing. Picked up the game again recently after a long absence. I definitely have a lot to learn as a first time member!
Timezone: CST
Favorite boss: No bossing experience, hope to change that with a clan :)
Why do you want to join Wildfire? The description of the clan on this forum seems right up my alley. Definitely looking for a more social/community based clan that I can learn from and take part in events with.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Never.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes!
How did you hear about us? First post I saw on the forum.

25-May-2023 07:43:26

spiritfarer
May Member 2023

spiritfarer

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: TheAlpha_God
Total level: 1238
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Originally played when I was a kid in '07. F2P'd until all stats 40, then stopped playing. Picked up the game again recently after a long absence. I definitely have a lot to learn as a first time member!
Timezone: CST
Favorite boss: No bossing experience, hope to change that with a clan :)
Why do you want to join Wildfire? The description of the clan on this forum seems right up my alley. Definitely looking for a more social/community based clan that I can learn from and take part in events with.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Never.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes!
How did you hear about us? First post I saw on the forum.

25-May-2023 07:44:12

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
TheAlpha_God
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

25-May-2023 18:18:47

HelioarchSV
Jan Member 2023

HelioarchSV

RSN: HelioarchSV
Total level: 1815
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played RS F2P way back then, "got rich" selling lobsters at the fish store, quit, came back few months ago as a fresh account.
Timezone: AEST (+10)
Favorite boss: Only boss I've done so far is zul'rah. I think it looks pretty cool.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Been playing solo so far and thinking of maybe trying some group stuff.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? nope
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yep
How did you hear about us? Forum

26-May-2023 07:21:21

WillyTheWok
Feb Member 2024

WillyTheWok

RSN: WillyTheWok
Total level: 1587
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Been playing for about 15 years on and off, both osrs and rs3.
Account type: Normie
Timezone: England
Favorite boss: Not done too many, Bandos is favourite so far
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for an active clan with that puts on fun events and has a strong community
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? A couple years ago but left due to taking a break from the game.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? On this forum

26-May-2023 07:35:53

Kummikarhu
Jan Member 2016

Kummikarhu

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Kummikarhu / Kumminalle

Total level: 2227 / 1904

Rs history/story/main+alt accounts:
Im a long term osrs addict ( :> ) , my main account is 6200 days old. Im pretty sweaty and competitive player, and like to help others to get better at the game aswell (teaching raids, pvm tricks, help with gear and general game knowledge etc.) . Im mainly focused on PvM, and playing on my iron. My goal is to get max gear on my iron, and maybe get a max cape on the main on the side.

Account type: Main + Unranked group iron

Timezone: UTC +3

Favorite boss: ToB / ToA

Why do you want to join Wildfire?

Im looking for a chill group of people, some clan events, and maybe people who are looking to learn PvM stuff. I also have couple friends in the clan already : Ksprx and Iron Santsee

Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave?
I was a part of another clan, but i disagree with whats been going on growingly within the clan. There has been a growing number of rule breaking such as buying services (inferno cape / combat achievements / 6 jads etc.) The clan has also slowed down on event hosting etc. So i feel like its better for me to search for a new group of people :)

Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes

How did you hear about us? From Ksprx and Iron Santsee

26-May-2023 18:57:02

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
HelioarchSV
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

26-May-2023 20:56:02

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
WillyTheWok

26-May-2023 20:56:26

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top