>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

Serraphim76
Jan Member 2023

Serraphim76

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Serraphim76
Total level: 2093
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played for the first time in 2004 or 2005. Picked back up in 2019. Have a main and 2 iron alts.
Account type: Main
Timezone: CST
Favorite boss: toa
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Played 99% solo to this point and its getting a little stale and a slog to keep progressing.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? I have never joined an osrs clan.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? forums

15-Aug-2023 01:22:59

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Serraphim76
thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been Accepted! :) Please message a Star rank in game clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire'. Where a star rank will be able to rank you.

15-Aug-2023 12:03:35

Birdkin
Jul Member 2023

Birdkin

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Birdkin
Total level: 1911
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: In the past year and a half, I've been playing iron man mode and I have no intention on going back to my main account. I solely play on Birdkin.
Account type: Iron man
Timezone: GMT-3
Favorite boss: Thus far, Phantom Muspah has been great to me and the resources are phenominal.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? I am looking for an all inclusive clan/family to be a part of.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? I have come from the clan Iron Foundry (Iron man only clan), there was changes in leadership and staff, thus causing alot of drama and, I was not to be a part of that. So I felt it was time to move on.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes.
How did you hear about us? OSRS clan forums.

16-Aug-2023 14:47:37

Ktir Mniha

Ktir Mniha

RSN: M4ller
Total level: 2022
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Returning player after a long break
Timezone: GMT (London)
Favorite boss: Mole
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking for a group to boss with / motivate me
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Joined a clan for 2 days then the leader left and it broke down :(
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? Google

16-Aug-2023 16:02:26

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
Birdkin & M4ller
thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been Accepted! :) Please message a Star rank in game clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire'. Where a star rank will be able to rank you.

16-Aug-2023 16:07:56

Maxasiron
Jul Member 2021

Maxasiron

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Im Maxpower
Total level: 2277
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: maxpovver normal acc, played since 05
Account type: iron
Timezone:cst
Favorite boss: anything i don't go dry on
Why do you want to join Wildfire? buddy joined (serraphim) lookin to nex/raid
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? no
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? serraphim

17-Aug-2023 00:13:47

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
im maxpower

17-Aug-2023 01:33:43

Bonkers517
Jan Member 2024

Bonkers517

RSN: Bonkers517
Total level: 2049
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played on and off since 07! One main account
Timezone: Uk (GMT)
Favorite boss: Giant mole (nostalgia reasons)
Why do you want to join Wildfire? You seem like a very friendly down to earth clan!
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? no
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? From the forums!

17-Aug-2023 10:35:05

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Hi
Bonkers517

17-Aug-2023 13:23:09

sunflour 69
Dec Member 2023

sunflour 69

Posts: 208 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: sunflour69
Total level: 2140
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played on & off since 2004. Quit during EoC. Started OSRS in 2017 and have played casually since. I have a 50 attack pure that is being built right now. I mainly just play the game normally though have spent quite a bit of time PKing as well. I don't consider myself a great pker.
Timezone: Atlantic standard time (East Coast Canada)
Favorite boss: King Black Dragon!
Why do you want to join Wildfire? I've found recently that my time on OSRS is very lonely and boring. I've spent short periods in other clans in the past in OSRS and other games and it greatly improves my experience. I would also love to make some new friends. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and a clan is a great opportunity to do this.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? I've participated in one other clan in the last several years though due to differences in personalities and values/beliefs, it was mutually decided that we just didn't "click". No hard feelings.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes. This is not a problem.
How did you hear about us? OSRS forums!

17-Aug-2023 17:45:27

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top