>»===--- WILDFIRE ---===«

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012

Rune Fetish
Aug Member 2023

Rune Fetish

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Rune Fetish
Total level: 1333
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Casual player, getting back into osrs. Played as a kid in 07. Currently getting back into it. I have a 1 def alt but I dont play it as need to focus on my main.
Account type: Main
Timezone: UK
Favorite boss: Only ever done Hespori lol. Currently about to try get my first fire cape. I did a group boss a couple years ago with my old clan but I dont even remember what it was called.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking to make the game more social, start bossing and get advice etc.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? A couple years ago I was in a clan ran by Mikey WF and enjoyed it. That clan no longer exists and i saw that Mikey was a general here when browsing through clans to join so figured it would be a good one to join as I know and trust him.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes, no problem
How did you hear about us? Browsing the forum, saw Mikey was general, messaged him on discord to see if I could join.

09-Sep-2023 16:23:30

Mikey WF
Apr Member 2016

Mikey WF

Posts: 1,258 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Rune Fetish/RatherDumbUk (and alt RatherDumber)
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter
'Wildfire'
and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!
Social, Skilling, Pvm, Events !

Mikey
WF
of
WildFire

09-Sep-2023 23:43:33

valiantish
Feb Member 2024

valiantish

RSN:Valiantish
Total level:948
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: This is my main no alts
Account type: normal
Timezone: uk
Favorite boss: whats a boss ?? :)
Why do you want to join Wildfire? fegiantbtw recommended the guild
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? no
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? yes
How did you hear about us? from Fegiantbtw

12-Sep-2023 14:03:53

T0otsie

T0otsie

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Valiantish
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!
Social, skilling, pvm, events

Come join us in Wildfire!

TooTsie of WildFire

12-Sep-2023 14:06:27

Zote
Sep Member 2022

Zote

RSN: Zote
Total level: 1916
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played on and off over the years. Had a couple iron attempts that I decided I didn't want to pay multiple memberships for. I want agility to be my first 99; really been enjoying sepulchre.
Timezone: EST
Favorite boss: Probably normal Hunllef, I'm bad at the game and hes a good challenge that isn't unbeatable.
Why do you want to join Wildfire? IRL friends don't play Runescape
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? I was in a party room clan years ago before the new clan system when I was new and poor(not that I'm rich now or anything). I'd like to be in a clan that does other things than the occasional trip to falador. Haven't applied to others.
Do you understand that multi-clanning isn't accepted in Wildfire? Yes
How did you hear about us? Went to the old school forums clans page (here) and scrolled until I saw a cool name.

12-Sep-2023 22:05:40

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
Zote
Thank you for your application to Wildfire, you have been accepted! :) Please join the green guest clanchat icon (the green two faces icon) and enter 'Wildfire' and ask for a rank, you will be ranked accordingly!

16-Sep-2023 07:39:38

ResurectRift
Nov Member 2023

ResurectRift

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: 0SailingXP
Total level: 2277
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Played from 2006-2013, started back in 2017 on oldschool. I have a GIM account that I no longer play and an alt account named 'Closed Rift'
Timezone: CDT
Favorite boss: Chambers of Xeric
Why do you want to join Wildfire? Looking to participate in group events such as PvM, raids, skilling events
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Was a member of RDS but the leader has been inactive for over a year now and there are not many clan events anymore
How did you hear about us? OSRS Forums

16-Sep-2023 10:44:47

WildfireCC
Mar Member 2024

WildfireCC

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
0SailingXP

16-Sep-2023 11:00:13

Parkey98
Mar Member 2022

Parkey98

RSN: Parkey98
Total level: 410
Rs history/story/main+alt accounts: Many moons ago i did have an old osrs account (RoillAir5) however i lost the account information. ive only just got back into the swing of things on a newer account. I used to enjoy castle wars alot but would like to start trying new things.
Account type: Member
Timezone: UK
Favorite boss: Not yet done a boss but willing to try anything!
Why do you want to join Wildfire?
id like to join wildfire as it would be my first ever clan, from the help i recieved to find this page through the game has shown me that there are really nice people. id like to grow my accounts levels as well as help other people too.
Have you been a member of, or recently applied to any other clans, if so why did you leave? Nope! this would be my first clan ever. i have not applied else where
How did you hear about us? I saw you guys post on the forum at the time i was looking for a clan :)

16-Sep-2023 11:14:08 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2023 17:26:17 by Parkey98

Quick find code: 320-321-928-66279012 Back to Top