LPBanker

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: LPBanker

Any previous RSN: N/A

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 121.2

Total Level: 1562

Favorite Boss: Zulrah for solo, Bandos for group/clan

Favorite Skill: Slayer for combat skill and fishing for skilling!

Timezone: Mountain

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Can fluctuate but i try to be on for a minimum of a couple hours a day and try to be on every day, usually around 2-5 hours a day.

Current Goals: Max combat stats, complete ds2, and learn how to raid.

Previous Clans: No big official clans, just open pvm clans that friends were in

Reasons for Leaving: last clan dissolved because of drama with owner and all the other officers besides myself sadly.

How did you find us?: a player from the ge told me i should apply when i mentioned wanting to learn raids but no longer had a good clan for it.

What makes you want to join?: The ability to learn raids and other pvm skills, as well as my limited experience with the clan so far being very positive and enjoyable.

Why should we choose you?: I think I would be a great fit for all pvm activities, once i learn how to do them of course. I also dont have any problems getting along with all players of rs and try very hard to be friendly. I learn quickly and always try my hardest to help people in clans i join

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: To me the most important thing for a clan would be a very active and friendly community, that way people have plenty of chances to not only pvm together but build friendships and comradeship with everyone in the clan.

Brief Bio: I am a semi noobie rs player who spent a lot of time grinding but not a lot of time enjoying and learning how to really play the game, i enjoy the bossing that i have learned and look forward to being able to boss and raid with everyone from this clan!

22-Aug-2020 06:16:02

Emi l

Emi l

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Fookin Datgu

Any previous RSN: Em iI (spelled em ii)

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Em iI#7275

Combat Level: 120

Total Level: 2128

Favorite Boss: Zulrah

Favorite Skill: dont really like any but dont dislike any.

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 4,25

Current Goals: Build bank for tbow and proceed on tbow rebuild

Previous Clans:

Reasons for Leaving:

How did you find us?: Sang recruited me at GE

What makes you want to join?: The want to pvm with a group safely

Why should we choose you?: i am dedicated, willing to learn and want to improve as a player and community member

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: having a group to playwith thats trustworthy

Brief Bio: been playing since 2004 on multiple accounts, this account is by far my furthest progressed. i learn content quickly and im a very active and helpful player.

24-Aug-2020 09:24:06

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top