Any previous RSN: N/a

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 118

Total Level: 1832

Favorite Boss: None atm

Favorite Skill: Woodcutting
Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): I try to play as much as i can but id say around 3-5 hours a day when i do have a chance.

Current Goals: Learn how to boss

Previous Clans: None

Reasons for Leaving: N/a

How did you find us?: PaperCut03

What makes you want to join?: I feel like this could motivate me to become better.

Why should we choose you?: I am the chosen one

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Making new friends and learning new tricks and tips about things.

Brief Bio: Im not very familiar with bossing, i usually just skill when i play or occasionally do slayer. I've always wanted to boss but never knew how or had any irl friends that played or had anyone to show me really. Im friendly im not toxic or cocky and im quiet so i think that i'd just fit right in.

30-Jun-2020 02:17:50

Finding_Mary
Feb Member 2021

Finding_Mary

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Finding_Mary

Any previous RSN:None

Do you have Discord (Do not put here):Yes

Combat Level:118

Total Level:1900

Favorite Boss: Corrupted Gauntlet

Favorite Skill:Slayer

Timezone: PCT

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):5-6 hrs a day 4-5 times a week

Current Goals: Get 2000 total Level and elite achievement diaries

Previous Clans:none

Reasons for Leaving:

How did you find us?: Barbarian Fishing and asking about learning to raid

What makes you want to join?: I took a break from the game and would like to join a clan to learn how to raid and have people to chill/socialize with while I play

Why should we choose you?: I'm trustworthy willing to learn/take constructive criticism and am just trying to get better at the game. People usually say I have a good sense of humor and I'd say I'm an all around good person. :)

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Raiding/ Socializing

Brief Bio: My name is Nick I'm a 25 year old from southern California I enjoy staying active and playing video games in my downtime.

03-Jul-2020 09:06:08

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top