Favorite Skill: farming

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 4hrs/ 4days a week

Current Goals: build a max main

Previous Clans: we do osrs

Reasons for Leaving: scammers

How did you find us?: ive known brett P for a few years now

What makes you want to join?: want to be apart of a safe and reliable clan to pvm with

Why should we choose you?: you should chose me because im an honest dude and just wanna enjoy the game at its purest form and help people at bandos as the tank.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: trust and honesty

Brief Bio: hi guys my name is danny IRL i have 3 kids ages 3 2 and 10 months. i love anime and physics and mathematics. i love studying everything possible to the best of my ability. i also love playing chess at a high level like actually know how to play tournament level chess. i also love playing yu-gi-oh i have 3 decks two causal and one tournament ready. i also have a console that i play. usually sports games and other games like DBD and back for blood, F1 2023 and asseto corsa. last but not least im a really good cook.
claasic_noob aka the tank bandos elite grub lol

19-May-2023 11:30:34

Klay Graven

Klay Graven

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Klay Graven

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2127

Favorite Boss: Either Cerb or Hydra

Favorite Skill: Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): I'd say a couple hours a day most days of the week but it can fluctuate. If I'm really motivated then I am putting in some long hours.

Current Goals: The current goal is to hit 2277 total. I'm closer than I've ever been in my entire life but still so far away. I'm taking each level at a time and will get there eventually.

Previous Clans: A Great Clan

Reasons for Leaving: One of the admins ended up passing away and multiple friends left and split up.

How did you find us?: Runescape Forums

What makes you want to join?: I really just want people to chat and hang out with and potentially start diving into raids with at some point.

Why should we choose you?: I'm active, well spoken, and dedicated. I was in my previous clan for almost two and a half years until the unfortunate events mentioned previously. I am looking for a ride or die clan to stick with for a long time.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Friendliness and humor. It is also important that the clan be sort of active and not dead. I hate logging in and seeing no one else is online in a clan cause then it is like what is the point?

Brief Bio: My name is Alex and I've been playing Runescape since I was 10 in 2004. I played a ton until the whole EoC thing but ended up coming back to RS3 in maybe 2014-2015 and getting Quest Cape there, then a few years later in 2018, I started this current OSRS account and I've stuck with it since then. I read a lot, mainly epic fantasy series like The Wheel of Time and The Stormlight Archive but I have gotten into manga in a big way the last few months, reading Jojo parts 7, and 8, then all of One Piece, and now working through Bleach. I work full time as an Indirect Underwriter and very happy with life atm.

19-May-2023 11:55:35

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top