Forums

Deathwish PvM 110+ [T4}

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408

ajdajd

ajdajd

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Detlaf

Any previous RSN: honestly cant remember been about 3 years since playing this main because ive been working on an ironman also quit for 2 years

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): i do

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2225

Favorite Boss: i enjoy wildy bosses and gwd alot also corp

Favorite Skill: SLAYER ! ! !

Timezone: cental standard

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 10+ hours per day

Current Goals: maxing. collection log. combat tasks. pets. obtaining a tbow

Previous Clans: first clan i remember was called blue bible. after that i played my iron first clan on that account 'not so alone' 2nd clan 'stand alone' i joined a clan today called slay clan but they were very inactive and i couldnt find a single person to boss with

Reasons for Leaving: did not suit me or problems with a clan member

How did you find us?: osrs forums

What makes you want to join?: sounds like a well put together clan by reading your post

Why should we choose you?: im a hardcore grinder dedicated helpful kind i will be a good member

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: activity. pvm.teamwork

Brief Bio: i love animals my family and friends more than anything. nothing means more. i suck at osrs but i play it passionately and enjoy it. ive been off hard drugs for 6 years and im working very hard at staying away. i just have a taste for the ganja. i hope you will accept me <3

07-Oct-2021 19:28:38

Jhiel

Jhiel

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Nice as

Any previous RSN: Pseudo Nim

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 108

Total Level: 1560

Favorite Boss: Vorky

Favorite Skill: Fletching

Timezone: GMT+2

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 2-12 hours, Everyday

Current Goals: Learn CoX, Nightmare

Previous Clans: Rebirth

Reasons for Leaving: Too many members away from my timezone

How did you find us?: Forums

What makes you want to join?: I want to get into end-game content.

Why should we choose you?: Because I am a very sociable and pleasant person to have around. I play a lot and like to progress forwards.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: A feeling of mutual respect. A place where you can be happy to progress and where your achievements mean something to others.

Brief Bio: My name is Nick, I live in Greece. I am 21 and study cyber security and networks. I used to play back from 2009 but quit when EOC got released. I made a fresh account on June and progressed it quite well I believe. I want to get into end game and raids more specifically so its time for me to join a clan i think.

07-Oct-2021 19:50:56 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2021 19:51:59 by Jhiel

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top