Forums

The Gambino Family (T2)

Quick find code: 320-321-768-65901829

Glorioso
Jan Member 2015

Glorioso

Posts: 868 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gambino's 18th meeting was a success!

Another fantastic meeting everyone! Thank you all who were able to make it for this one, we started like usual by welcoming our new family from this week! We then went onto planning our events for next week, and wrapped it up with promotions. There was no Bump King this week again due to our new threads being under construction and the old one maxing out. I will start keeping track of the bumps once again though starting today, if you do bump please make sure you're bumping on our recruitment thread,

"Come join the Mob!" QFC: 320-321-575-65901875

I will be keeping track of all bumps here! Our ordinary events and meetings/discussion will be posted on this thread, that way we no longer have to swim through pages of bumps to find weekly updates and what not. I look forward to seeing how this two thread system works! Also as of today, I will now start accepting applications via discord, or even in the game over a pm if needed. We will start doing this in order to maximise our family ranks since so many OSRS players do not use the forums. We will still be bumping and looking for players who do and generally sending them in this directions to fill out an app. Just now we have alternative ways of applying to make it easier. I will make adjustments if need be.

Promotions

Sahvouge - Capo
Voyro - Made Man
Dabegill - Made Man
MySteelBeams - Enforcer
Omnom - Enforcer
Apoplectic - Enforcer

Next week's events
4/17/17 - 4/23/17
Events @ 6 pm pt
Mon: BA
Tues: Taco Tues / Bank Skilling
Wed: PC
Thurs: Barrows
Fri: Meeting
Sat: Castle Wars
Sun: KBD

No Bump King this week!

Thank you all again who were able to make the meeting! I'll be looking forward to next week's events with you all!
Gambino Pride!

16-Apr-2017 04:41:55

J4ktheRipper
Jun Member 2023

J4ktheRipper

Posts: 180 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
goodnight guys won't be on much until later Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant
"If I live, I will kill you, if I die, you are forgiven"
Such is the rule of honor.

16-Apr-2017 06:26:32 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2017 06:28:28 by J4ktheRipper

Quick find code: 320-321-768-65901829 Back to Top