Obelus - Social/Skilling/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452

7oddy
Oct Member 2015

7oddy

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
7oddy

2. What is your combat level and total level?
I am a Maxed player

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
Yes
No bullying other member
Follow jagexs rules
Don’t bring up drama

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA?

8. What is your timezone?

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?

10-Oct-2023 08:50:19

7oddy
Oct Member 2015

7oddy

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
7oddy

I am a Maxed player

Yes
No bullying other member
Follow jagexs rules
Don’t bring up drama

I enjoy teaching people pvm content and I will give feedback

If any people I know meet the requirements and looking for a clan I will asked them to join. I dont use the forums much

I mostly enjoy doing Chambers and TOB but I do most pvm content and I enjoy farming

I am experienced in all but not HMT

Uk

A friend recommended me

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
I was but people started to leave and the chat has become dead

10-Oct-2023 09:01:06 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2023 10:17:42 by 7oddy

Mlopes
Mar Member 2020

Mlopes

Posts: 1,330 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
7oddy said :
1. What is your RSN?
7oddy

I am a Maxed player

Yes
No bullying other member
Follow jagexs rules
Don’t bring up drama

I enjoy teaching people pvm content and I will give feedback

If any people I know meet the requirements and looking for a clan I will asked them to join. I dont use the forums much

I mostly enjoy doing Chambers and TOB but I do most pvm content and I enjoy farming

I am experienced in all but not HMT

Uk

A friend recommended me

I was but people started to leave and the chat has become dead

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

10-Oct-2023 12:08:56

Zuko
Sep Member 2021

Zuko

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please fill out the application.

1. What is your RSN? Zuko

2. What is your combat level and total level? 120 combat, 2054 total level

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. Yes! One is essentially not to scam, another is to be respectful to make a good clan environment

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? I could help out with recruitment! I also have experience with design, programming, and Discord management so can help out.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Definitely. Already have a good idea on how to help recruit! I'm party of Aaty's Discord, they have a section where they list clans for people to go join after they get some TOB experience. Could try to help get the clan posted there which would drive recruits over.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) PVM!

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? 500+ Cox between several accounts, several hundred solos. Just started ToB, nearly 20kc. ~75 ToAs, will go after experts soon.

8. What is your timezone? CST

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? InfiniteFate recommended me

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? Yes, I actually just joined Elysium. Honestly it is a bit too spammy and large for my taste, I like the idea of a higher level req and being a little more chill. I let them know I'm leaving.

12-Oct-2023 23:21:32

Squandar
Jul Member 2021

Squandar

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?

Squandar on the Iron, l Zander l on the Main

117 & 2003 for the iron, 125 and 2067 on the main.

Yup, no scamming and follow all official OSRS rules.

I'm hoping to be an active member! Participating and maybe eventually hosting events is not out of reach. Happy to give feedback.

Sure!

Currently, going for BiS gear on the Iron. For the main, mainly collection log, but haven't played that account in a while.

Fairly experienced? I'm 300 - 500 kc for each. Favorite is by far ToB.

U.S. Central

Recommended by a friend! Was looking for a new clan and was told this was a great option.

Yes. However, was not very active due to low interest. Most of the events are for new learners/low kc. Hoping for a more experienced and high level community. Have notified them I am looking (how I was told about this one!).

12-Oct-2023 23:43:16

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zuko said :
Please fill out the application.

1. What is your RSN? Zuko

2. What is your combat level and total level? 120 combat, 2054 total level

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. Yes! One is essentially not to scam, another is to be respectful to make a good clan environment

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? I could help out with recruitment! I also have experience with design, programming, and Discord management so can help out.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Definitely. Already have a good idea on how to help recruit! I'm party of Aaty's Discord, they have a section where they list clans for people to go join after they get some TOB experience. Could try to help get the clan posted there which would drive recruits over.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) PVM!

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? 500+ Cox between several accounts, several hundred solos. Just started ToB, nearly 20kc. ~75 ToAs, will go after experts soon.

8. What is your timezone? CST

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? InfiniteFate recommended me

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? Yes, I actually just joined Elysium. Honestly it is a bit too spammy and large for my taste, I like the idea of a higher level req and being a little more chill. I let them know I'm leaving.

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

12-Oct-2023 23:49:52

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squandar said :
1. What is your RSN?

Squandar on the Iron, l Zander l on the Main

117 & 2003 for the iron, 125 and 2067 on the main.

Yup, no scamming and follow all official OSRS rules.

I'm hoping to be an active member! Participating and maybe eventually hosting events is not out of reach. Happy to give feedback.

Sure!

Currently, going for BiS gear on the Iron. For the main, mainly collection log, but haven't played that account in a while.

Fairly experienced? I'm 300 - 500 kc for each. Favorite is by far ToB.

U.S. Central

Recommended by a friend! Was looking for a new clan and was told this was a great option.

Yes. However, was not very active due to low interest. Most of the events are for new learners/low kc. Hoping for a more experienced and high level community. Have notified them I am looking (how I was told about this one!).

12-Oct-2023 23:50:03

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452 Back to Top