Obelus - Social/Skilling/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TheDankShow said :
1. What is your RSN?
TheDankShow

2. What is your combat level and total level?
126/2088

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
Be Respectful. Do not try to start fights on purpose or flame people. We like to keep the
chat friendly.
Please keep the clan chat conversation light-hearted. No controversial topics, such as but
not limited to; Drug talk, Politics, Cryptocurrencies/NFT Projects,
Gambling/Staking/DMing, Account Services. Please keep these topics in personal/direct
messages. No NSFW.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
I'm always a positive vibe kind of guy and am down for pretty much everything. I'm always
willing to teach, but more importantly willing to learn to keep up with metas and strats to
be a better contributor! I will leave feedback :P

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
Tob--->Chamers--->Everything else :-)

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA?
Learned on release for CoX and tob...wasn't playing the game for toa, but am now
proficient in the 300-350 invocations.

8. What is your timezone?
CST--USA

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
Yo Its Devo, recommended you guys to me several times :D

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
Yes, currently clanless. Last time I left was because I quit the game for 3 years, but was
part of Team Eternity for 3 years.

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

05-Sep-2023 04:33:14

Svmr
Jun Member 2022

Svmr

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
Svmr

124 - 2057

No sexism, racism, discrimination or bullying with zero tolerance. Be respectful and keep everything friendly

I am an admin in a small osrs discord group so may be able to give some suggestions on events/activities. I will give feedback where I think it is necessary or wanted.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
Absolutely

PVM/raids, do enjoy minigames as well though!

CoX I've done a few runs to not be a liability, but not overly experienced. ToB I am a learner. ToA I am now more than happy to run 300-400 invo confidently. More than happy to learn more about all 3!

GMT

Flvd

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
Yes, I left the previous clan due to no one ever wanting to raid, rarely any activities as a group and a few toxic members that made some aspects difficult. No notification was required to leave the clan.

05-Sep-2023 21:01:11

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Svmr said :
1. What is your RSN?
Svmr

124 - 2057

No sexism, racism, discrimination or bullying with zero tolerance. Be respectful and keep everything friendly

I am an admin in a small osrs discord group so may be able to give some suggestions on events/activities. I will give feedback where I think it is necessary or wanted.

Absolutely

PVM/raids, do enjoy minigames as well though!

CoX I've done a few runs to not be a liability, but not overly experienced. ToB I am a learner. ToA I am now more than happy to run 300-400 invo confidently. More than happy to learn more about all 3!

GMT

Flvd

Yes, I left the previous clan due to no one ever wanting to raid, rarely any activities as a group and a few toxic members that made some aspects difficult. No notification was required to leave the clan.

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

05-Sep-2023 21:13:03

Darrix
Nov Member 2022

Darrix

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
Laskan12

124- 2015

3. Have you read the clan rules? yes ;)

Give suggestions, be friendly

100%

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? Minning/wodcutting/firemaking/hunter

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? back after many years later ;) so not sure im new

GMT Europe time zone

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? Forums ;)

10. Have you been in a clan beforn.e? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?

im new for many years, so i have barely been in one

06-Sep-2023 18:30:33 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2023 18:37:43 by Darrix

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Darrix said :
1. What is your RSN?
Laskan12

124- 2015

3. Have you read the clan rules? yes ;)

2. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
Give suggestions, be friendly

100%

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? Minning/wodcutting/firemaking/hunter

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? back after many years later ;) so not sure im new

GMT Europe time zone

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? Forums ;)

10. Have you been in a clan beforn.e? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?

im new for many years, so i have barely been in one

06-Sep-2023 18:37:14

Unaverage
Sep Member 2020

Unaverage

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please fill out the application.

1. What is your RSN? Average Nine

2. What is your combat level and total level? Cb 126 / 2148 Total

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. No scamming / no sexism

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? Active raider who will take anyone. If feedback is required, yes

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Can always help

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) Cm / Tob

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? Over 2k cox combined / nearing 1k tob combined / sufficient at toa

8. What is your timezone? GMT+2

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? J 4 K E recommended

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? Came from Vintage, livin a more family life now. Simply trying to have a good time

11-Sep-2023 15:25:14

Strength Lvl
Jan Member 2018

Strength Lvl

Posts: 250 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unaverage said :
Please fill out the application.

1. What is your RSN? Average Nine

2. What is your combat level and total level? Cb 126 / 2148 Total

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. No scamming / no sexism

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? Active raider who will take anyone. If feedback is required, yes

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Can always help

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) Cm / Tob

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? Over 2k cox combined / nearing 1k tob combined / sufficient at toa

8. What is your timezone? GMT+2

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? J 4 K E recommended

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? Came from Vintage, livin a more family life now. Simply trying to have a good time

Deputy & Owner of
Obelus

11-Sep-2023 15:58:54 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2023 15:59:32 by Strength Lvl

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452 Back to Top