Obelus - Social/Skilling/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jxrreth said :
1. What is your RSN?
-Jxrreth

2. What is your combat level and total level?
-CB 125 , 2018 total Level

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
- Listen to admin ranks
- No Racist remarkss

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
-Help out others based on my knowledge if needed. Bringing a good time along with me :)

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
-Yes

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
-Started to learn ToA and wanted to achieve a 350 raid solo.
-Started to work on Elite Diaries so forestry has been a big time skill.

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA?
CoX: I have not done a raid yet.
ToB: Only have done an entry level.
ToA: Finished my first expert raid solo.

8. What is your timezone?
- PST

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
-Recommended by Aqwasan (brother)

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
-I have not been in a clan before.

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

04-Oct-2023 03:42:42

Simply Vorky
Jul Member 2018

Simply Vorky

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the admins have unfairly removed me from this clan, being it even being remotely anything, ive been in the clan for over a year because i voiced my opinion over not liking football and political agendas are more appropriate, then i was actually bullied for my believes you have unjustly, and hypocritically removed me for this clan. imagine there actually being a way to talk it out right, its in the rules o wait, not even a chance. imagine that.

04-Oct-2023 07:30:06

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Simply Vorky said :
the admins have unfairly removed me from this clan, being it even being remotely anything, ive been in the clan for over a year because i voiced my opinion over not liking football and political agendas are more appropriate, then i was actually bullied for my believes you have unjustly, and hypocritically removed me for this clan. imagine there actually being a way to talk it out right, its in the rules o wait, not even a chance. imagine that.

Unfairly removed you? Politics are against the rules if you bothered to read them, and you were bullying new members which is also against the rules. Good luck in your new clan.

04-Oct-2023 07:53:26

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452 Back to Top