ps1 jrpg

ps1 jrpg

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? - muscle gyaru

2. What is your total level? - 2244

3. What time zone are you in? - EST

4. How old are you? - 28

5. How did you find us? - Osrs Forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? - How satisfying the incremental grinds are.

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? - Playing tons of other games, otaku culture, cars and video essays on my interests.

8. What are you looking for in a clan? - Pvm as its my fav part of the game, people to talk to would also be nice

9. What are you current in game goals? - Max before aug 2024, earn 500m to start a tbow rebuild, actually achieve purples.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? - 100% discord is the best way to communicate with me.

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? - yes i would. Ive always wanted to be in a clan bingo event as it sounds awesome and im competitive

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? - honestly, im not really sure but i'd love to try. The people seem really nice and down to earth and i enjoy that.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response.
Acknowledgement:
In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? - Yes i agree

Bonus Questions :

1. What is your favorite food? - Any and i mean any dish where rice or noodles are the main focus
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? - i literally dont shut up about my cat so of course.
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? - im not in circles where i get to play any but i watch dnd and such.
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? (ran out of characters oops)

05-Dec-2023 14:37:51

Vannara
Oct Member 2021

Vannara

Posts: 2,147 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya muscle gyaru,

Your app has been approved by a majority of staff members. Welcome to Forever Home! Please join us in our cc to become a ranked member. :D
WE ARE...
Forever Home
!
-OSRS Community Admin

Help keep your account safe by following all of the safety guidelines! :)

07-Dec-2023 06:41:10

Kouno
Oct Member 2023

Kouno

1. Kouno

2. Currently 1886

3. EST

4. 28

5. OSRS clan forums :D

6. I love that it brings me joy of my childhood back. They are many ways to play the game and enjoy it, one of them being AFK and CHILLING. I love that there's always something to work towards in the game. All in all, it gives me some good old nostalgia!

7. Well I love playing video games of course haha, but I do enjoy outdoor fishing when the weather permits, walking, listening to music, watching/reading movies, anime, etc. and spending time with friends/family.

8. Friendly individuals who enjoy this wonderful game and can vibe out with one another :D

9. Since being back after a break from OSRS, I've been catching up on quests and a bit of skilling haha but love to go with the flow!

10. Absolutely! :D

11. Yes and nothing comes to mind at the moment!

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I have friends that say I am very easy to talk to and an overall welcoming person :D

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? I agree to the terms.

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. I am a sucker for pasta of all variations! UGH
2. I do not have any pets but would love to get a furry friend in the near future when the time is right.
3. ALL OF THE ABOVE, even better with drinks involved haha.
4. A machete, given the nature of what I might be harvesting—coconuts, and cutting down palm trees or saplings to make a shelter. A hammock, with a hammock I'm protected from the spiders, critters, and snakes that are probably slithering around while I sleep but functions as a shade, blanket, raincoat or a catching net. Lastly, a mirror, used as a signal device to create a glint to potentially alert planes, boats, or other rescuers.

08-Dec-2023 00:40:58 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2023 00:43:38 by Kouno

Vannara
Oct Member 2021

Vannara

Heya Kouno,

I have submitted your app for acceptance. In the meantime please join us in our cc for a friendly welcome. Cheers! :D
WE ARE...
Forever Home
!
-OSRS Community Admin

09-Dec-2023 07:33:40

snakeyes47v2
Nov Member 2023

snakeyes47v2

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username?
Snakeyes47v2
2. What is your total level?
3. What time zone are you in?
CST
4. How old are you?
5. How did you find us?
Forum
6. What do you love about Runescape?
The unique skill system and progression system
7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?
Playing with my kids
8. What are you looking for in a clan?
A social, fun, and engaging community of friends
9. What are you current in game goals?
Recipe for disaster and quest cape
10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?
Yes!
11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?
Yes! Group PvM
12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?
I love to be social and engage with other players and be helpful
13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?
I agree

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food? - Pizza, or steak if I’m feeling bougie
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? - 2 dogs and a cat!
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? - Monopoly
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why?- Fishing rod for food, pot for boiling water, and a boat to leave lol

09-Dec-2023 13:47:09

Vannara
Oct Member 2021

Vannara

Heya Snakeyes47v2,

I have submitted your app for acceptance. In the meantime, please join us in our cc for a friendly welcome. Cheers! :D
WE ARE...
Forever Home
!
-OSRS Community Admin

09-Dec-2023 17:32:15

Pastaboy23
Nov Member 2023

Pastaboy23

Application:

1. What is your username?
Pastaboy23

2. What is your total level?
1650 Total Level

3. What time zone are you in?
GMT+11 (AEDT)

4. How old are you?

5. How did you find us?
Googled good OSRS clans, found the forums, went to page 2 and figured highest replies = best clan XD

6. What do you love about Runescape?
So much to do- You set a goal like "Get full Void Knight" and end up at Motherlode Mine getting some weird item you didnt know you needed (And still probably dont need)
but it keeps the game fresh

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?
Beaches in the Australian Summer

8. What are you looking for in a clan?
Active, Fun events (Like Bingo) that a casual mid-level can have a fun time in

9. What are you current in game goals?
100 Combat Level, Normal ToA Completion, First 99 (Probs Fletching)

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?
Sure!

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?
Ofc! Bingo is my no.1 pick

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?
Seems like a bunch of people playing for fun. I play OSRS to have a good time and I feel like FH is the same way (Not some sweaty Wilderness PVP Clan)

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?
I Agree!

Would do Bonus Questions, but making all my answers coloured used the rest of my character limit :@

10-Dec-2023 06:38:56

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top