Forums

Forever Home- Social & PVM V3

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260

Levierre

Levierre

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Posting the bonus questions in a separate post because of the characters limit.

1. What is your favorite food?

I like Japanese cuisine - all aspects of it, but sushi and sashimi have a special soft spot in my heart. I like the way the authentic Japanese restaurants really pay attention to all aspects of their dishes (e.g., presentation, taste, culture).

2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)?

No. I, unfortunately, am unable to keep pets because I am asthmatic and their fur and hair tends to cause allergic reactions and make it hard for me to breathe.

3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)?

I love social deduction board games in general, like Werewolf, Blood Bound and Secret Hitler.

4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why?

A pot, a pan, and a ladle. I need my food - I cannot stand getting hungry. Am assuming there are sources of raw food on the island.

31-Dec-2023 08:41:57

Vannara
Oct Member 2021

Vannara

Posts: 2,147 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya Levierre! I have submitted your app for acceptance. Please join us in our cc in the meantime for a friendly welcome. Cheers! :) WE ARE...
Forever Home
!
-OSRS Community Admin

Help keep your account safe by following all of the safety guidelines! :)

01-Jan-2024 00:58:49

Sipulisitte
Feb Member 2015

Sipulisitte

Posts: 1,231 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username?

Sipulisitte

2. What is your total level?

3. What time zone are you in?

Gmt+2

4. How old are you?

5. How did you find us?

Just checking the forums

6. What do you love about Runescape?

That it never ends

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?

Achievement hunting on Xbox

8. What are you looking for in a clan?

Just chatting

9. What are you current in game goals?

This is a collection log account so just going for the max log comp possible for me

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?

Nah, don't use discord

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?

Depends on if it benefits my clog

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?

I tend to get along well with others in chats

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?

Yea

01-Jan-2024 05:04:14

Vannara
Oct Member 2021

Vannara

Howdy TalesOfAPure and Sipulisitte! I have submitted your apps for acceptance. In the meantime please join us in our cc for a friendly welcome. Cheers! :) WE ARE...
Forever Home
!
-OSRS Community Admin

01-Jan-2024 05:09:42 - Last edited on 01-Jan-2024 05:10:23 by Vannara

Lord Sakuna
Oct Member 2023

Lord Sakuna

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application:

1. What is your username? Sakuena

2. What is your total level? 782

3. What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

4. How old are you? 29

5. How did you find us? Runescape forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? The freedom to do whatever and the gear

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Im starting to travel with a girl im dating, i also workout and play basketball

8. What are you looking for in a clan? People to socialize with, and people i can ask questions

9. What are you current in game goals? Completing TOA and also possibly getting the Fang with justicar armor.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yeah sure

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? i would im kinda new to osrs so i dont know much raids or events

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I'm a pretty cool guy and pretty helpful

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes i agree

Bonus Questions :

1. What is your favorite food? Oxtail and rice
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? I have a yorkie named "Yogi"
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)?
Uno with some friends
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? Im not sure thats a tough question, ive never been camping so im kinda stumped.

01-Jan-2024 22:48:49

Vannara
Oct Member 2021

Vannara

Sakuena and Dizril, I have submitted both of your apps for acceptance! In the meantime feel free to make yourselves at home in our cc. Cheers! :) WE ARE...
Forever Home
!
-OSRS Community Admin

02-Jan-2024 06:26:00

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top