Loltree723

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username - Loltree723

2. What is your total level - 407

3. What time zone are you in - GMT+1

4. How old are you - 29

5. How did you find us - Forum

6. What do you love about Runescape - The grind and PVE

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS - Chess, exercise

8. What are you looking for in a clan - Friends mostly and maybe raiding someday.

9. What are you current in game goals - Figure out the game really.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server - Definetly.

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? - Asbolutely. Would like to raid.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? - I am very friendly and helpful.

13. Acknowledgement

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food? - Burgers
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? Sadly no :( I want a dog.
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? Chess for sure.
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? Knife, goggles and bucket

12-Sep-2023 11:11:27

zjr
Apr Member 2021

zjr

Posts: 569 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loltree723 said :
1. What is your username - Loltree723

2. What is your total level - 407

3. What time zone are you in - GMT+1

4. How old are you - 29

5. How did you find us - Forum

6. What do you love about Runescape - The grind and PVE

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS - Chess, exercise

8. What are you looking for in a clan - Friends mostly and maybe raiding someday.

9. What are you current in game goals - Figure out the game really.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server - Definetly.

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? - Asbolutely. Would like to raid.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? - I am very friendly and helpful.

13. Acknowledgement

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food? - Burgers
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? Sadly no :( I want a dog.
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? Chess for sure.
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? Knife, goggles and bucket

Hi Loltree, could you please re-look at the acknowledgement section and edit your post with your agreement?

12-Sep-2023 13:19:52

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top