LonelyVato

LonelyVato

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? LonelyVato

2. What is your total level? 675

3. What time zone are you in? PST

4. How old are you? 28

5. How did you find us? Forums.

6. What do you love about Runescape? The nostalgia and endless content/exploration!

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Skating or hanging with friends/fam.

8. What are you looking for in a clan? PVM ultimately, never done it and I have a long road to get there.

9. What are you current in game goals? To level my account up and acquire some gear for learning raids!

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Of course!

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Would love to and im not sure what type of events exist to be honest. I'm very much a noob still tbh.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I'm a friendly and social guy, my favorite thing about the world of runescape is that it's an entire world! Love to have a huge group of players to tackle the game down with.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response.
Acknowledgement:
In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? YES.

05-Oct-2023 23:19:13

VipersDrag0n

VipersDrag0n

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ForeverHome said :
Application:

1. What is your username?

2. What is your total level?

3. What time zone are you in?

4. How old are you?

5. How did you find us?

6. What do you love about Runescape?

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?

8. What are you looking for in a clan?

9. What are you current in game goals?

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response.
Acknowledgement:
In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food?
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)?
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)?
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why?

05-Oct-2023 23:31:37

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top