Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Geiger Cntr

Geiger Cntr

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I discovered this clan thread on the forums since I thought, why not join a clan in OSRS instead of playing solo all the time? It could be fun. So here I am.

1.) What is your OSRS username? Geiger Cntr

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord
server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. - I do have an active Discord profile and I will join your server if you accept me.

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? - I've been in a few clans back when I played RS2/RS3 but they usually died down and I had to leave them. Now I'm clanless and looking for one to join.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? - I enjoy the simplicity of the game, it really reminds me of the way Runescape was before EoC, back when I enjoyed it the most.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? - Yeah.

6.) What time zone are you? - Eastern European Time UTC +2

08-Dec-2022 00:59:31

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geiger Cntr said :
I discovered this clan thread on the forums since I thought, why not join a clan in OSRS instead of playing solo all the time? It could be fun. So here I am.

1.) What is your OSRS username? Geiger Cntr

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord
server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. - I do have an active Discord profile and I will join your server if you accept me.

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? - I've been in a few clans back when I played RS2/RS3 but they usually died down and I had to leave them. Now I'm clanless and looking for one to join.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? - I enjoy the simplicity of the game, it really reminds me of the way Runescape was before EoC, back when I enjoyed it the most.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? - Yeah.

6.) What time zone are you? - Eastern European Time UTC +2

Hiya, Geiger Cntr! :) Thank you for completing the application. Please go to our Discord and follow the steps through there. We're thrilled you're interested in joining the Infinite OSRS family!
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

08-Dec-2022 07:06:29

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top