Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Js Logan
Sep Member 2022

Js Logan

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya all! I saw your ad in the OSRS Discord forum. I've been looking for the right clan and you sounded very welcoming. Thanks for your consideration!

1.) What is your OSRS username?
Js Sarai

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
Yes!

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?
Yes, I have left and come back to OSRS quite a few times. However, I'm recently very committed as mobile has made it tons more accessible for me as I have young children and am mostly active later in the afternoons after they are in bed.

I play OSRS on PC mostly on weekends or late nights (this is when I would be available on Discord).

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?
I enjoy the grind. I also enjoy chatting with clanmates/friends and I like helping people when I can. I've been playing OSRS for years and can offer a lot of advice to newer players.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?
YES! Very excited to have mature conversations. :)

6.) What time zone are you?
P.N.W. / PST

05-Dec-2022 02:40:29

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Js Logan said :
Hiya all! I saw your ad in the OSRS Discord forum. I've been looking for the right clan and you sounded very welcoming. Thanks for your consideration!

1.) What is your OSRS username?
Js Sarai

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
Yes!

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?
Yes, I have left and come back to OSRS quite a few times. However, I'm recently very committed as mobile has made it tons more accessible for me as I have young children and am mostly active later in the afternoons after they are in bed.

I play OSRS on PC mostly on weekends or late nights (this is when I would be available on Discord).

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?
I enjoy the grind. I also enjoy chatting with clanmates/friends and I like helping people when I can. I've been playing OSRS for years and can offer a lot of advice to newer players.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?
YES! Very excited to have mature conversations. :)

6.) What time zone are you?
P.N.W. / PST

Hello, Js Sarai! :) Thank you so much for completing the application. Please go to our Discord and follow the steps through there. We're so glad you've decided to join the Infinite OSRS family!
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

05-Dec-2022 04:15:54

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top