Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Wong Chao

Wong Chao

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there! I would love to join your Clan as I recently got back into OSRS after being on hiatus since way back in 2006-7. I figured the mass wave of quitting was a great time to quit as well and focus on real life after being addicted for years.

Well, it's true what they say. You don't quit, you just take breaks... Even if they are almost 20 years long. I'm back with a vengeance and I have been having an absolute blast playing my UIM but I would love to have a great group of people to share the experience with.

1.) What is your OSRS username?
Wong Chao

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
Yes! Soquilli (in case you want to add me)

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?
I used to be co-leader/event organizer for a clan back in the days of yore when clans merely existed in the form of a hosted forum. But since I have come back? No.

I'm just looking for a primarily social Clan where I can meet great people, ask questions about the game because I have a lot to learn and re-learn, and just embrace OSRS as the game I remember it to be back in pre-2007. A shared social experience of people grinding XP and making a few friends along the way.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?
I already mentioned the social aspect but beyond that? I love achievement hunting so you can imagine my excitement when I saw the collection/challenge logs. Currently my goal is to complete all the challenges as an UIM which is probably impossible but hey! I can dream.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?
Definitely. It's the main reason I chose to apply for this Clan actually.

6.) What time zone are you?
Australia, Sydney Time! AEST.

Sorry for such a long application but at least now you know what you're dealing with, right? ^_^

05-Jul-2023 12:56:21

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[quote id=320-321-489-66246612-1212-347542948]Hi there! I would love to join your Clan as I recently got back into OSRS after being on hiatus since way back in 2006-7. I figured the mass wave of quitting was a great time to quit as well and focus on real life after being addicted for years. Well, it's true what they say. You don't quit, you just take breaks... Even if they are almost 20 years long. I'm back with a vengeance and I have been having an absolute blast playing my UIM but I would love to have a great group of people to share the experience with. 1.) What is your OSRS username? Wong Chao 2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. Yes! Soquilli (in case you want to add me) 3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? I used to be co-leader/event organizer for a clan back in the days of yore when clans merely existed in the form of a hosted forum. But since I have come back? No. I'm just looking for a primarily social Clan where I can meet great people, ask questions about the game because I have a lot to learn and re-learn, and just embrace OSRS as the game I remember it to be back in pre-2007. A shared social experience of people grinding XP and making a few friends along the way. 4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? I already mentioned the social aspect but beyond that? I love achievement hunting so you can imagine my excitement when I saw the collection/challenge logs. Currently my goal is to complete all the challenges as an UIM which is probably impossible but hey! I can dream. 5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? Definitely. It's the main reason I chose to apply for this Clan actually. 6.) What time zone are you? Australia, Sydney Time! AEST. Most beautiful application ever received! [link url=https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS]JOIN[/link] :)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

05-Jul-2023 13:08:40

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top