Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Zerro10
Jan Member 2024

Zerro10

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey I am Zerro and I am looking for a new clan to hangout and do events with!

1.) What is your OSRS username? Zerro10

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. Yes I do have discord and am very active on it and check it daily

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? I have. I my previous clan was UK based and the time difference caused me to miss alot of evens.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? I enjoy skilling and Have started trying to boss lately and they both are awesome to me!

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? I am able to contribute to a nontoxic environment. I bring chill vibes and a good attitude!

6.) What time zone are you? CST

10-Jul-2023 12:50:05

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zerro10 said :
Hey I am Zerro and I am looking for a new clan to hangout and do events with!

1.) What is your OSRS username? Zerro10

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. Yes I do have discord and am very active on it and check it daily

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? I have. I my previous clan was UK based and the time difference caused me to miss alot of evens.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? I enjoy skilling and Have started trying to boss lately and they both are awesome to me!

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? I am able to contribute to a nontoxic environment. I bring chill vibes and a good attitude!

6.) What time zone are you? CST

Hi there, Zerro10! :) Thank you so much for completing the application. Please go to our Discord and follow the steps through there. We're glad you've decided to join the Infinite OSRS family!
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

11-Jul-2023 04:16:35

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top