Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

aDak0ta

aDak0ta

Posts: 1,097 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Nepthyyss

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs. (been over 2 weeks ^.^)

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 2ish weeks

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? "Nasty Hobbitses

Age group: late 20's

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? ive guesting i enjoy how active the clan is at all timezones. and seems like a great and friendly group

What kind of account are you? main

What kind of events do you hope to see? bingos, social events.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? i do

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? yes please.

What are your personal goals in game? currently im pet hunting and working on the max grind

What is your time zone? GMT > EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? n/a

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? i was apart of elixir pvm however they closed.

If you were, why did you leave? they closed

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? i will

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. well you see theres this dumb cat named bob, well bob really likes to send you to a dumb little fishing game. that i seem to always fail yet. so in theory i do not like bob :P
Fatality Imperfect

12-Sep-2022 18:07:20 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2022 18:12:13 by aDak0ta

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
aDak0ta said :
RSN at the time of application: Nepthyyss

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs. (been over 2 weeks ^.^)

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 2ish weeks

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? "Nasty Hobbitses

Age group: late 20's

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? ive guesting i enjoy how active the clan is at all timezones. and seems like a great and friendly group

What kind of account are you? main

What kind of events do you hope to see? bingos, social events.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? i do

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? yes please.

What are your personal goals in game? currently im pet hunting and working on the max grind

What is your time zone? GMT > EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? n/a

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? i was apart of elixir pvm however they closed.

If you were, why did you leave? they closed

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? i will

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. well you see theres this dumb cat named bob, well bob really likes to send you to a dumb little fishing game. that i seem to always fail yet. so in theory i do not like bob :P

Accepted, I also do not like Bob. Welcome :)

12-Sep-2022 18:20:08

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top