After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

NotPichoup
Oct Member 2020

NotPichoup

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hillram said :
RSN at the time of application: Hillram

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 10 minutes

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 26

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I know a lot of members in here

What kind of account are you? Ironman

What kind of events do you hope to see? Any PVM event

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Sure

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Sure

What are your personal goals in game? Collection log completion

What is your time zone? EU

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Grif, zanaris and pich

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? No

If you were, why did you leave? -

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Probably not

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. There once was guy who was not in a clan. His friends kept bullying him for it, and after 2 years he got tired of it and decided to join their clan to shut them up. The end.

Barely accepted - welcome :|

25-Apr-2023 00:38:44

xAyCaramba

xAyCaramba

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Ez Naj

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 1 (I got a good gist of the clan)

Age group: 24

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Guys in the chat seem friendly and active. Looking forward to being a part of events and to help progress my account. Looking to finally achieve a lot of goals I wanted back in 2006-08.

What kind of account are you? Main

What kind of events do you hope to see? Pvming, I'd like to see a lot of the new content because I'm a rather simple scaper from back in the days. Not sure if there's other events such as castle wars etc but would like to see some more social stuff too.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please

What are your personal goals in game? 99s until I drop dead haha. Would like to be maxed but we'll see how it goes.

What is your time zone? UK, GMT.

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Nope/

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Was with Wilderness Guardians and Winter CC

If you were, why did you leave? Didn't leave but rather became inactive due to life commitments

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Draynor Village was going through some serious inflation in 2006 when the wise old man decided to rob a bank for a party hat.

27-Apr-2023 00:10:04

Ferrari 488

Ferrari 488

Posts: 475 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Ferrari 488

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Two weeks time, 4 days played

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I want OSRS to be a social experience like it was when I first played. You guys seems like a good group to do that with, casual and about the vibes.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Clan wars, minigames, house parties.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? Advance and have fun

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. When I was a kid and first started playing, I met a player named Contenzer0. We chatted for a while while I was in elementary school. A few years later during middle school, I had started playing again. I had always wondered what happened to him. One day I logged on and he was actually on. We were able to catch up and reminisce. I lost contact afterwards but I still wonder about him to this day.

Nasty Hobbitses

28-Apr-2023 03:25:24

GhostyPotato
Nov Member 2018

GhostyPotato

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ferrari 488 said :
RSN at the time of application: Ferrari 488

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Two weeks time, 4 days played

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I want OSRS to be a social experience like it was when I first played. You guys seems like a good group to do that with, casual and about the vibes.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Clan wars, minigames, house parties.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

What are your personal goals in game? Advance and have fun

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. When I was a kid and first started playing, I met a player named Contenzer0. We chatted for a while while I was in elementary school. A few years later during middle school, I had started playing again. I had always wondered what happened to him. One day I logged on and he was actually on. We were able to catch up and reminisce. I lost contact afterwards but I still wonder about him to this day.

Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted, welcome to clan!
Once upon a time you ate a potato, NOW I'M BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!

28-Apr-2023 03:30:56

ChaoticEdict

ChaoticEdict

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 4 days

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yep!

Age group: 30s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? You screen members rather well and keep that smaller tight knit clan feeling

What kind of account are you? HCIM

What kind of events do you hope to see? SotW, BotW, group skilling, bingo. General in game events

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yep!

What are your personal goals in game? Max, then work on collection log. Maintain HC status as long as possible

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Two prior clans for a short time.

If you were, why did you leave? They had open recruitment which resulted in 100s of members quickly and I'm not a fan of member bloat

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I've had 3 prior HCIMs so far. My first one died during MA2 to an off screen Callisto attack, second to turning my brain off during thieving and pickpocketing myself to death, and the third to trying to push PvM too early. Looking forward to seeing how this one dies one day - hopefully in a more satisfying way!

30-Apr-2023 01:15:58

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top