After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

NotPichoup
Oct Member 2020

NotPichoup

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ChaoticEdict said :
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 4 days

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yep!

Age group: 30s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? You screen members rather well and keep that smaller tight knit clan feeling

What kind of account are you? HCIM

What kind of events do you hope to see? SotW, BotW, group skilling, bingo. General in game events

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yep!

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? Max, then work on collection log. Maintain HC status as long as possible

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Two prior clans for a short time.

If you were, why did you leave? They had open recruitment which resulted in 100s of members quickly and I'm not a fan of member bloat

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I've had 3 prior HCIMs so far. My first one died during MA2 to an off screen Callisto attack, second to turning my brain off during thieving and pickpocketing myself to death, and the third to trying to push PvM too early. Looking forward to seeing how this one dies one day - hopefully in a more satisfying way!

Accepted - welcome!

30-Apr-2023 02:06:10

bob dot
May Member 2023

bob dot

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: bobponto

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes! 6 days total, 5 days non-lurker

Age group: 32

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? The clan seems friendly, tight-knit, newbie-accepting and in my age-group

What kind of account are you? Main

What kind of events do you hope to see? Any you guys wish!

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes!

What are your personal goals in game? Learning the ropes, working towards bond, Quest cape and skills

What is your time zone? UTC-3

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Nope

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
Bob arrived in Gielinor after almost 20 years. He had only been there as a boy. So much had changed! This land of riches and adventures beckoned him once again. This time he wanted to make his child-self proud! He was going to learn and tame this land, and make it his!

02-May-2023 15:04:20

NotPichoup
Oct Member 2020

NotPichoup

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bob dot said :
RSN at the time of application: bobponto

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes! 6 days total, 5 days non-lurker

Age group: 32

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? The clan seems friendly, tight-knit, newbie-accepting and in my age-group

What kind of account are you? Main

What kind of events do you hope to see? Any you guys wish!

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes!

What are your personal goals in game? Learning the ropes, working towards bond, Quest cape and skills

What is your time zone? UTC-3

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Nope

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
Bob arrived in Gielinor after almost 20 years. He had only been there as a boy. So much had changed! This land of riches and adventures beckoned him once again. This time he wanted to make his child-self proud! He was going to learn and tame this land, and make it his!

Accepted - welcome!

02-May-2023 19:30:28

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top