After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

FHV
May Member 2016

FHV

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application:
FHV

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?
I've been in it whenever active for at least 1 or 2 weeks now

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?
Yes

Age group: 25-30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
The clan seems really chill but still has opportunities to do activities with other players. I've enjoyed how positive the chat has been too.

What kind of account are you?
Main

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Group Bossing, Bingo, learning raids, potentially group iron man

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
Yes

What are your personal goals in game?
Primarily maxing, I also love playing in leagues (ended in rune tier in Trailblazer)

What is your time zone?
EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
No

If you were, why did you leave?
N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
Yup

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
When I was a young kid (about 15 years ago), I was hardcore addicted to runescape. So much so that I would wake up early or stay up late to sneak around my parents and get on the family computer to play. After getting caught several times doing this, I was banned from playing runescape until I was 18. As it worked out, I turned 18 shortly after osrs was released, so the day I turned 18 I restarted my runescape journey in osrs, and here we are many years later.

Nasty Hobbitses

03-Aug-2021 21:17:38

oopsided

oopsided

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: zuiko

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 10~ days

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group:25-30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Casual cc, with opportunities for group events not focused solely on PvM

What kind of account are you? HCIM

What kind of events do you hope to see? I like events that are social focused - not a CC that simply does raids

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Please.

What are your personal goals in game? To enjoy the journey of the game, completionist type goals.

What is your time zone? GMT

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Nope!

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Not recently.

If you were, why did you leave? n/a

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? I'll try my best to remember >.<

-- Not long after Corp release, the CC I was in at the time went for a corp run. I would have been the 4th, but I was tired and went to bed. 3 Kills in they got an Ely split. I often think about how different my mainscape account would have been if I had that GP to boost my account so early on into the game.

(Nasty Hobbitses)

07-Aug-2021 12:28:07

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FHV said :
RSN at the time of application:
FHV

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?
I've been in it whenever active for at least 1 or 2 weeks now

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?
Yes

Age group: 25-30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
The clan seems really chill but still has opportunities to do activities with other players. I've enjoyed how positive the chat has been too.

What kind of account are you?
Main

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Group Bossing, Bingo, learning raids, potentially group iron man

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
Yes

What are your personal goals in game?
Primarily maxing, I also love playing in leagues (ended in rune tier in Trailblazer)

What is your time zone?
EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
No

If you were, why did you leave?
N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
Yup

When I was a young kid (about 15 years ago), I was hardcore addicted to runescape. So much so that I would wake up early or stay up late to sneak around my parents and get on the family computer to play. After getting caught several times doing this, I was banned from playing runescape until I was 18. As it worked out, I turned 18 shortly after osrs was released, so the day I turned 18 I restarted my runescape journey in osrs, and here we are many years later.

Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted :) Welcome to AWL :)

07-Aug-2021 21:20:48

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top