After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Souldragon94
Nov Member 2023

Souldragon94

Posts: 195 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Souldragon94

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? ~7 days or so

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes.

Age group: late 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I like that the cc is casual but still has a competitive element with the events that you guys do. Everyone has been really nice and I like that there is an international variety, it makes for fun conversation and there is always some on to talk to no matter the time.

What kind of account are you? I'm definitely a casual player. I enjoy pvming, and skilling mostly but I also do love the occasional bossing with some friends.

What kind of events do you hope to see?
I love team based events, anything where you can work as a team to collect loot like the bingo event you guys do. I also would like general pvm, bossing, and skilling events.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
I use discord regularly so that works out great.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Definitely.

What are your personal goals in game?
I typically just make small goals at a time to achieve. Currently its hard diaries, and then ill go for base 75 or something small. It keeps me going.

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Ye Olde' Squire Gil

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? No.

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
Squire Gil and I tried Bandos back in the day and I died and lost my whip on the first pull. Squire Gil was heroic and was able to slay the General but wasn't able to retrieve my riches. We decided to try it again last year so I can get my revenge on General Graardor and we slayed him!

Nasty Hobbitses

24-May-2021 20:48:35

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top