After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Cyneris
Mar Member 2024

Cyneris

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kil Jaeden said :
RSN at the time of application: Kil Jaeden

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Roughly two weeks

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Indeed

Age group: Late 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Seems like a relaxed clan

What kind of account are you? I log on to relax, so mainly skilling right now

What kind of events do you hope to see? SOTW are always great

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Indeed

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please

What are your personal goals in game? End game would be maxing of course

What is your time zone? Central US

Were you referred? If yes, by who? N/A

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was for roughly 4 months recently

If you were, why did you leave? The clan died, no events, and the leaders stopped logging in. It happens.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? On the rare chance I am on the forums, yes.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Don't really have an RS story, I have been here since 2002 though, and have co-lead two clans in my past. (2003-2005, then again 2010-2014)

Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted, welcome :)

20-May-2021 18:37:09

Obeying
Jun Member 2020

Obeying

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Obeying

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?
5 days between hopping on my main (Obeying) and my ironman, applying a little early since the RC competition starts tonight and I need a reason to push me to train that skill. 5 days is a business week though.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes I have.

Age group: 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I've been hanging out in the cc and everyone is really relaxed. Topics aren't always the same, people aren't rude (which is nice). I also like that it's a mix of UIM, HCIM, IM, and normal players because all of the game styles interest me. It's nice to be able to see a lot of different players gameplay and their methods.

What kind of account are you? Slow road to max. I mainly enjoy collection and clue hunting.

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Skilling, pvming, minigames, honestly anything in an "event" format gets me in the mood to participate. I'm down for anything.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Yes that's fine.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes!

What are your personal goals in game?
It's crazy, but I want the champion cape, and more than 75% of the collection log for clue rewards. 100% of beginner and easy clue collection log though.

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Other than Google, nope.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Yes, but that was over two years ago.

If you were, why did you leave?
They were either closed, or there was a lot of reprimanding of others in the cc. Wasn't relaxing.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Of course.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
I'm running out of characters, will make another short reply for this.

Nasty Hobbitses

21-May-2021 18:55:04

Obeying
Jun Member 2020

Obeying

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
I started playing in 2005 I believe, or 2006 (I was smol), and then I picked it back up seriously in 2010 and played the heck out of RS2. Then dealt with RS3 for a bit (this account is my same account if you wanna see how close I got to maxing lol) but when OSRS came out I dropped RS3, hung out here. Took a very long break because I was working a job that was 60+ hours a week before mobile came out.

Mobile came out and now I'm just collecting stuff in game.

Not much of a story, but maybe someone has a similar history to me hah. Thanks for reading! Hope to be considered.

21-May-2021 18:57:50

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top