Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Kil Jaeden
Jan Member 2023

Kil Jaeden

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Kil Jaeden

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Roughly two weeks

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Indeed

Age group: Late 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Seems like a relaxed clan

What kind of account are you? I log on to relax, so mainly skilling right now

What kind of events do you hope to see? SOTW are always great

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Indeed

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please

What are your personal goals in game? End game would be maxing of course

What is your time zone? Central US

Were you referred? If yes, by who? N/A

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was for roughly 4 months recently

If you were, why did you leave? The clan died, no events, and the leaders stopped logging in. It happens.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? On the rare chance I am on the forums, yes.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Don't really have an RS story, I have been here since 2002 though, and have co-lead two clans in my past. (2003-2005, then again 2010-2014)

Nasty Hobbitses

20-May-2021 00:48:44 - Last edited on 20-May-2021 18:35:20 by Kil Jaeden

Cyneris
Mar Member 2024

Cyneris

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kil Jaeden said :
RSN at the time of application: Kil Jaeden

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Roughly two weeks

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Indeed

Age group: Old enough ;)

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Seems like a relaxed clan

What kind of account are you? I log on to relax, so mainly skilling right now

What kind of events do you hope to see? SOTW are always great

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Indeed

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please

What are your personal goals in game? End game would be maxing of course

What is your time zone? Central US

Were you referred? If yes, by who? N/A

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was for roughly 4 months recently

If you were, why did you leave? The clan died, no events, and the leaders stopped logging in. It happens.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? On the rare chance I am on the forums, yes.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Don't really have an RS story, I have been here since 2002 though, and have co-lead two clans in my past. (2003-2005, then again 2010-2014)

Please read the Code of Conduct and reply back with an age group (we don't need a specific number) as well.

20-May-2021 12:06:59

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top