Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Fairy_lilyy

Fairy_lilyy

Posts: 639 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: chiodos91

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs. sounds good :)

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? I have not

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? a chilled and relax group and making friends while be helpful. :)

What kind of account are you? a normal account trying to do it all.

What kind of events do you hope to see? I would love to learn god wars dungeon. or just randomly fun events that everyone can do also.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes I do

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? yes please. jeffie#4245

What are your personal goals in game? I absolutely hate doing quest in this game but I know they need to be done.grrrr lol

What is your time zone? central

Were you referred? If yes, by who? no

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? in the past yes but no body now.

If you were, why did you leave? being ignored most of the time.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? yes I will

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. well I use to play alot of rs2 back in the day most days after I got out of middle school I would go to my library play until I had to be home. I remember back then when lunar spell book came out me and a group of friends use to bait people out in the wildy with the multi teleport spell lol

27-Nov-2021 22:48:47

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fairy_lilyy said :
RSN at the time of application: chiodos91

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs. sounds good :)

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? I have not

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? a chilled and relax group and making friends while be helpful. :)

What kind of account are you? a normal account trying to do it all.

What kind of events do you hope to see? I would love to learn god wars dungeon. or just randomly fun events that everyone can do also.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes I do

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? yes please. jeffie#4245

What are your personal goals in game? I absolutely hate doing quest in this game but I know they need to be done.grrrr lol

What is your time zone? central

Were you referred? If yes, by who? no

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? in the past yes but no body now.

If you were, why did you leave? being ignored most of the time.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? yes I will

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. well I use to play alot of rs2 back in the day most days after I got out of middle school I would go to my library play until I had to be home. I remember back then when lunar spell book came out me and a group of friends use to bait people out in the wildy with the multi teleport spell lol

Please guest in our cc to see if we fit your playstyle :) thanks

30-Nov-2021 21:53:28

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top