Forums

L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Boozy Poo

Boozy Poo

Posts: 185 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Boozy Poo

Combat/Total level: 123 I think and 2207

Highest skill(s): 99 strength, prayer, agility, thieving, fletching, cooking, magic, and woodcutting.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: maxed account

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? I like socializing with friends and having fun and leveling my dude at the same time.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying or selling or begging for ranks. also is this the question you want me to put my favorite color next to? which is red

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? of course

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? searched in clan recruitment in the forums and found the best one for me.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I get a good mature feeling from this clan if that makes sense. I also need a clan to do most of the minigames.

Any Other info you would like to include? yes, I honestly just recently started playing after a 2 year break which is why I don't know my combat level off top of my head and getting used to all the changes is gonna take me some time. also being military I cant promise to always be active even though id like to be. I'm actually going to Alaska this week for 3 weeks. I go on these random trips like a few times a year. really hope yall accept me no hard feelings if not, I understand.

22-Apr-2017 05:26:13

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Boozy Poo,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

Btw feel free to join the chat to, an admin will sort your rank out for you. We are fairly relaxed on activity to in the clan so no worries. :)
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

23-Apr-2017 06:09:40

afk vram

afk vram

Posts: 453 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Ventral

Combat/Total level: 73/1164

Highest skill(s): 83 WC

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Max :D

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? sharing goals,random/funny chats

What is rule number 5? "5. No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)"

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was in LODJ years ago, wanted to join the clan on OSRS.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I enjoyed LODJ for the many years I was in the clan, why not rejoin.

Any Other info you would like to include? no.

11-May-2017 07:20:16

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top