Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
afk vram said :
Username: Ventral

Combat/Total level: 73/1164

Highest skill(s): 83 WC

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Max :D

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? sharing goals,random/funny chats

What is rule number 5? "5. No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)"

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was in LODJ years ago, wanted to join the clan on OSRS.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I enjoyed LODJ for the many years I was in the clan, why not rejoin.

Any Other info you would like to include? no.

Hi Vram, your application to the clan has been accepted. :) are you applying to the rs3 cc or osrs? Just curious as you were on rs3 when i last seen you. :P
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

12-May-2017 03:56:56

afk vram

afk vram

Posts: 453 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan List said :
afk vram said :
Username: Ventral

Combat/Total level: 73/1164

Highest skill(s): 83 WC

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Max :D

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? sharing goals,random/funny chats

What is rule number 5? "5. No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)"

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was in LODJ years ago, wanted to join the clan on OSRS.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I enjoyed LODJ for the many years I was in the clan, why not rejoin.

Any Other info you would like to include? no.

Hi Vram, your application to the clan has been accepted. :) are you applying to the rs3 cc or osrs? Just curious as you were on rs3 when i last seen you. :P
yes I was applying for the osrs cc, as Im already in a clan on rs3 and have no intent on leaving :D but ty

13-May-2017 08:12:12

Wimmel91

Wimmel91

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi i really like to be part of this clan :)

Username: wimmel91

Combat/Total level: 32/275 Just started all over again after 12 years

Highest skill(s): attack 30

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: complete all the quests :P

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? the community, friendships, playing together and having fun

What is rule number 5? . No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? off course

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? find the clan ont the old school forum

Why do you think our clan is right for you? looks like a friendly community

Any Other info you would like to include?

31-May-2017 20:48:20

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top