L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Amathyn
Jun Member 2022

Amathyn

Posts: 12,945 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A message from The OSRS Republic Alliance

Hello Legends of Divine Justice

On behalf of The OSRS Republic Alliance I would like to invite you to join our formal in-game clan union.

The OSRS Republic Alliance (O.R.A) is an important peace keeping and community binding movement. It is a formal agreement between all particpiating clans of co-opration and companionship.
We aim to expand throughout the clan community with many different clans from all areas of the game joining and sharing in our meetings and community held events, each participating clan is proud to be a part of the alliance.
We provide clans with a large variety of events that cater for the needs of everyone, since our increase in numbers we have also taken the initiative to launch a group designated for Elite Raids, a place where elite raiders from O.R.A clans can form parties and attend masses with members from other clans in The Republic.
We have much to offer your clan and in return you will not sacrifice and independance or sovreignty and you may input only what you see fit.

It is good for established clans to reach out to others and form bonds within the community and gives new clans the chance to gain a foothold in the game and to make long term friends as they grow and expand.

Because of this project many new clans that may not have lasted very long by themselves have thrived and grown into impressive and inspiring communities because of the support and advice our other clans offered them.

We have a detailed forum with more information to help you further understand the alliance, you can apply for your clan to join by submitting an application there (Page 1, Post 8).

The O.R.A Forum QFC is: 320-321-498-65816526

Alternatively you can message myself or any of the O.R.A staff, we are always happy to speak to you.

We hope to hear from you soon!
-»‡«- Amathyn - Leader of The Hyperion Empire -»‡«-

"Hyperion 07" 120+ Combat / 1,750+ Total PvM/Social/Raids
Apply Here

11-Mar-2017 03:40:54 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2017 03:44:18 by Amathyn

R0ST

R0ST

Posts: 243 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•º\±/º• Rank Application: •º\±/º•
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ­ ­

Username: R0ST

Combat/Total level: 116/1604

Highest skill(s): 99 Defence, 95 HP.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Dragon Warhammer please. 2,611 killcount so far and still counting...

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Somewhere to chat and find groups/make friends.

What is rule number 5? Something about not begging for promotions essentially.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Does anyone say no to this?

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Forum post.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? The key word here is 'mature', but we will see I suppose.

Any Other info you would like to include? Nothing I can think of on the spot like this :P

31-Mar-2017 19:33:13

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top