L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Pal3Princess
Apr Member 2017

Pal3Princess

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Pal3Princess

Combat/Total level: 56

Highest skill(s): 50's in fletching, mining, fishing, cooking, fire making, and woodcutting.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Right now I'm trying for 99 fishing and cooking. But In the long run I just hope to get high skills and make some money so I can help those that need/deserve it.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The friends I've made in it and the conversations to be had. They make it enjoyable when I'm doing what it sometimes boring skills. They also help me
a lot
with anything and everything ive ever asked and I couldn't be more grateful.

What is rule number 5? Don't repeatedly buy/sell within cc, (or lend)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes I do, and I will.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was invited/recruited by "Patt Perotta"

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I think this clan is right for me because everyone is so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, and I strive to be the same.

Any Other info you would like to include? Nothing really just thanks for taking your time with me. :)

25-Aug-2015 22:14:19

Rosso Corsa

Rosso Corsa

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:
BonBonRS

Combat/Total level:
77 Combat, 541 Total

Highest skill(s):
65Att/66Str/64Def - 61 Woodcutting
*Reason for low skills is I only got p2p yesterday.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
10+ 99s
(mostly skilling ones)

What is your favorite part about being in a clan?
The people, banter, chatting, having something to do while playing.

What is rule number 5?
No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?
I do and I will.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?
Looking through places for a nice chat to chill in, ended up here.

Why do you think our clan is right for you?
It seems to have cool people and a relaxed atmosphere for playing casual or hard, which is what I like

Any Other info you would like to include?
I'm a huge noob right now, barely any experience or total levels, not to mention quests and everything. It's going to be a long journey and it's cool to have people to get on it with.

27-Aug-2015 02:10:25

Slotterhaus

Slotterhaus

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear O PurpleHaze,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community!

- Slotterhaus
Legends of Divine Justice Recruitment Officer

27-Aug-2015 17:47:19

Slotterhaus

Slotterhaus

.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear Pal3Princess,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

- Slotterhaus

27-Aug-2015 17:50:08

Slotterhaus

Slotterhaus

.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear BonBonRS,

accepted

- Slotterhaus

27-Aug-2015 17:52:24

Kiwanno

Kiwanno

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Fraxurus

Combat/Total level: Combat-63 Total-591

Highest skill(s): Strength and fishing

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: To reach max combat

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The community is really nice and helpful and very easy to get along with.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying, lending or selling in cc.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes i fully agree and will follow them.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was asked to take apart in the cc by the player KONRAD

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Because i feel welcome in the cc and its always a fun time talking to everybody in it.

Any Other info you would like to include? N/A
Frax ^_^

28-Aug-2015 02:42:37

Slotterhaus

Slotterhaus

•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear Fraxurus,

accepted

- Slotterhaus

28-Aug-2015 02:50:58

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone ^_^

Posted with permission from: Clan List

I have proposed a Runelabs idea that may be of benefit to communities who run through friends chats. If you could support my idea, that would be great! :)

Forum thread link: 373-374-49-65671431
Runelabs: Runelabs link here

Thanks! ^_^
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

28-Aug-2015 17:31:17

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top