Slotterhaus

Slotterhaus

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear Veko,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community!

- Slotterhaus
Legends of Divine Justice Recruitment Officer

13-Aug-2015 05:19:27

Sagwa

Sagwa

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•º\±/º• Rank Application: •º\±/º•
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ­ ­

Username: Sagwa

Combat/Total level: Combat 105.6 Total 1,339

Highest skill(s):86HP/86STR Non combat is 71 slayer 70 cooking

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Yes getting all maxed combat stats and doing corp until I have my own ely

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The support and fun and talking to people it makes the game a lot more fun

What is rule number 5? No multi clanning or advertising other clans

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes I do

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Daf showed me you guys :)

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Because I am looking for a fun clan that is serious about ranks and bossing also a clan with out people just asking me for gold and begging or trying to scam me

Any Other info you would like to include? I think I would make a great asset to your clan I am growing in levels and have a lot of knowledge about runescape I also just love this game and would like to join you all on events and adventures in game ;)

17-Aug-2015 02:40:15

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Sagwa,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

Clan List~
LODJ OSRS & RS3 Admin
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

17-Aug-2015 15:28:22

Kindred Hunt

Kindred Hunt

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:Cpt Sminky

Combat/Total level:82/1067

Highest skill(s):88 Fishing/84 Cooking

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I eventually want to max out this character completely.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Being part of a community.

What is rule number 5?No repeatedly buying/selling in clan chat along with no begging for ranks.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?Yes, favorite color is teal.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Sashadow2008

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Looks like a fun and helpful clan.

Any Other info you would like to include? I'm extremely shy so i probably won't talk much in the clan chat.

19-Aug-2015 05:34:51 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2015 18:28:56 by Kindred Hunt

JennaCanFly

JennaCanFly

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: "JennaCanFly"

Combat/Total level: Currently 71. (Total: 844)

Highest skill(s): Attack/Defense at 60.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: The quest cape! ^^;

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The comunity of course! I've been in the clan chat for a quite a bit; I just never applied until now. Love you guys! :D

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Of course! Favorite colours would probably beee....green, pink, and blue.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was a lost kitten on the street, then shadow adopted me into the clan chat.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Everyone is very nice and helpful, and I feel like I can only add to the community with my own kindness!

Any Other info you would like to include? I do live in the UK, so my timezone is a bit wacky for most of you folks, but I also have a really messed up sleeping schedule, sooo *shrug*
Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional!

19-Aug-2015 05:37:42 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2015 05:41:50 by JennaCanFly

Carrlll
Jan Member 2023

Carrlll

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: 2n0obz1cup

Combat/Total level: 85/1222

Highest skill(s): Attack 70, Strength 70, Magic 70

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Maxed

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Getting to be apart of a runescape community clan and making new friends.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling in CC

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Pal3Princess

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Very friendly and very helpful

Any Other info you would like to include? No :D
2n0obz1cup :P

21-Aug-2015 15:12:23

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Cpt Sminky, JennacanFly and 2n0Obz1cup,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

Clan List~
LODJ OSRS & RS3 Admin
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

21-Aug-2015 18:07:10

Dharoks Set

Dharoks Set

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username :O PurpleHaze

Combat/Total level:124/1866

Highest skill(s):99 attack, 99 strength 99 defence 99 ranged 99 magic 97 slayer

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I would like 2000 overall for now, 99 slayer is also a goal I'd like to achieve.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Having company and people to talk with while playing.

What is rule number 5?No repeatedly buying/selling in clan chat along with no begging for ranks.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?Yes, favorite color is purple :D

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was in the clan few months ago but went inactive and Broad Arrow said I should re-apply.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? It is skilling clan and people are friendly

Any Other info you would like to include? I have a month off work so I will be around a lot, in game and in friends chat.

25-Aug-2015 11:29:16 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2015 12:19:44 by Dharoks Set

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top