Username:
Its Ced
Combat/Total level:
121/1676
Highest skill(s):
99 Attack,Strength,Hit Points,Magic
Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
Completion Cape in Rs3/Osrs
What is your favorite part about being in a clan?
Clan Activity/Meetings
What is rule number 5?
No repeating buying or selling, not even lending to other clan-mates or begging, therefore begging or hinting for any promotion will not be tolerated.
Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?
Yes I agree and may follow these guidelines
How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?
Friend Recruited me since i'm always in need of pvm buds - Heated Deus
Why do you think our clan is right for you?
Because you all had me fill out an application lol, any clan making me fill out one is definitely worth trying to fit in with.
Any Other info you would like to include?
Lets get this started!

02-Apr-2018 06:35:14

Sir Joey
Jan Member 2015

Sir Joey

Posts: 1,893 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Its Ced,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, but in the mean time add me in game and I'd like to get you acclimated with our environment!

Cheers!
Joey

02-Apr-2018 13:36:10

Vepr

Vepr

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: vepr

Combat/Total level:97 combat 1225 total level

Highest skill(s):hit points str att def prayer cooking

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: getting 126 combat and 99 slayer

What is your favorite part about being in a clan?: people who frequently like to play the game with others and more of a team aspect.

What is rule number 5? electric blue No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? I do and I will. I think they are good.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? by my cousin heated deus

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I like to boss and have a stronger community aspect to the game which tends to lack nowadays

Any Other info you would like to include? been playing for quite awhile since before 2007 I believe definitely not new to the game but don't know everything. I just know I love the game :D
Yeet man comet*, Amen

05-Apr-2018 07:45:56 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2018 07:47:44 by Vepr

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top