Forums

L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Dr Clayton

Dr Clayton

Posts: 744 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Id Zerk That

Combat/Total level: 35/541 (Starting brand new on 07 scape)

Highest skill(s): 50 woodcutting

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Would like to get my skills back up to what I had before I started over. Would also like to be an active member in the L O D J community!

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The camaraderie with the fellow clan members.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes, Blue

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Originally joined D squires then met Red and Clan and joined L O D J.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I have been in it before and fit perfectly in here, as well as having a good amount of friends in here already.

Any Other info you would like to include? Looking forward to chatting with all of you again! :)

26-May-2015 05:46:54

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Dodapop Drzz, Id Zerk That and Slayin Kush,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

Clan List~
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

27-May-2015 17:46:26

Tombzo

Tombzo

Posts: 161 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:
Tombzo

Combat/Total level:
31/399 (Coming back to play after a loooong absence)

Highest skill(s):
66 Woodcutting

Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
85+ Mage, 90+ Range, 99 Cooking

What is your favorite part about being in a clan?
Having good company during those long hours of arduous xp gains

What is rule number 5?
No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?
Sure, most definitely will follow. Blue is also a nice, unrelated colour.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?
recruited by Sashadow

Why do you think our clan is right for you?
I have been an unranked guest for a few days now, and the clan chat has a great atmosphere, which I would like to be officially a part of. The social aspect is very important to me, and I believe L O D J has a great community feel.

Any Other info you would like to include?
Nothing comes to mind :)

08-Jun-2015 03:02:15

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Tombzo,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

Clan List~
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

08-Jun-2015 18:00:30

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top