L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Heated Deus

Heated Deus

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Heated Deus

Combat/Total level: 118/1797

Highest skill(s): prayer 99 cooking 87 fishing 84 crafting 81

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I want to focus more on my skilling than I have in the past. I used to do a lot of pvm and made a lot of gps that way leaving my skilling on the low side.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? socializing with other people is the main thing, doing things as a clan I very much enjoy. love throwing parties and doing events.

What is rule number 5? no repeated buying or selling within the clan

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? I do
How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Sir Joey

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Well from what ive heard and read is that you guys are a well established and well based clan. Ive lead and been in small growing clans in the past and its not really what I'm looking for this time around. I like the rules and the maturity aspect as I'm an older player I don't get into the immature things that happen here in rs.

Any Other info you would like to include? I haven't played in a couple years or better, its been a while so I may have some questions that I shouldn't really have to ask like locations and such. I'm 34 years old and have two little ones that take over my computer at times lol. The rest I guess if accepted we'll get to know one another.

18-Mar-2018 16:43:12

Sir Joey
Jan Member 2015

Sir Joey

Posts: 1,893 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Heated Deus,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, I enjoyed talking to you in game and look forward to a long lasting friendship.

Cheers!
Joey

18-Mar-2018 16:52:36

Sanguinasty

Sanguinasty

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: TzTok-Doctor

Combat/Total level: 89/1237

Highest skill(s): Magic, Attack, Strength, Defence

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I want to chip away at this game long enough to learn all of the ins and outs to be able to assist newer players.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Community, discussion and friendships. A newer player being able to find advice or information within a community willing to help.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes and yes. My favorite color is green.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I put a post on "Looking For a Clan" forum and was messaged by Sir Joey.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? You guys seem like a laid back, well established community of players who enjoy varies activities that the game has to offer. I am looking for people to play with and make friendships.

Any Other info you would like to include? My Discord tag is The Good Doctor#2851. I have played loosely since 2005 but have been getting into OSRS hard and heavy as of late.

18-Mar-2018 22:14:54

Sir Joey
Jan Member 2015

Sir Joey

Posts: 1,893 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Tztok-Doctor,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, I enjoyed talking to you in game and look forward to a long lasting friendship.

Cheers!
Joey

18-Mar-2018 22:34:26

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top