Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Hardman

Hardman

Posts: 520 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Hi Im Koda

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

Hardman
LODJ Elder

17-Dec-2014 02:19:20

RigourMortis
Mar Member 2024

RigourMortis

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: RigourMortis (Mickiio) Can call me Micki or Riggs

Combat/Total level: 54 combat, 745 total

Highest skill(s): 80 fishing. I love to fish. Let me know if you need sharks ;) Untrimmed fishing cape was my first cape in RS3. Skiller - 81 cooking, 54 mining, 47 smith

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: 99 fishing - going to keep it untrimmed this time

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Enjoy talking while playing, helping out, playing games with clan mates, meeting people from around the globe.

What is rule number 5? Do NOT beg or spam in clan.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? On these forums. You were the first clan with people active at the time I was looking. Everyone seems cool.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? different ages, different skills, different levels, people are nice

Any Other info you would like to include? Mickiio is my main. Will be in RS3 mostly on her, although have a newb OS account going too.

17-Dec-2014 22:14:40

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Riggs,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

Clan List
LODJ Admin/Head of Internal Affairs/Media
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

18-Dec-2014 17:36:24

G Herbert

G Herbert

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Recliner 420

Combat/Total level: 48 Combat/454 Total

Highest skill(s): Magic

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Complete a majority of the quests and be able to be involved in higher level content.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The social aspect of it, especially considering the small population in OSRS.

What is rule number 5? No buying/selling/lending/soliciting ;)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I googled OSRS clans after mindlessly training agility without chatting with anybody for too long.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Based on the details that were given, this clan seems like a mature group of players who want to enjoy the game together as it should be. This is exactly my reasoning for wanting to be in a clan, and exactly the type of people I want to be in a clan with.

Any Other info you would like to include?

18-Dec-2014 23:28:51

Dragon Spike

Dragon Spike

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Recliner 420,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

Lodj Dragon
LODJ Recruitment Officer/General

19-Dec-2014 21:30:02

Zhen Ji
Nov Member 2017

Zhen Ji

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The long awaited application of yours truely. :)

Username: Zhen Ji

Combat/Total level: 81 / 1614

Highest skill(s): 99 Cooking & Fletching

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Top page Crafting Highscores, and to get all the requirements for all the Elite Achievement Diarys (When they are eventually released)

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? There are alot of parts to love about a clan, like the events and learning new things, but most importantly its the people.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying and selling and lending in the clan chat, also the begging and hinting of rank promotions to admins is ill-advised, as the rank needs to be decided by the admins and council by vote.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes, I do.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? A player named Phace101 mentioned the clan to me around 6-7 months back. He hasn't really been on since. :(

Why do you think our clan is right for you? It has a good community and reminds me alot of one of my old clans which disbanded.

Any Other info you would like to include?

It's the long awaited application from me! I told you Red & Clannie I would join around Christmas time hehe :) now it's time for us to have life long wc2 events (lol most likely that one won't happen XD)

21-Dec-2014 06:43:13

Dragon Spike

Dragon Spike

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Zhen Ji,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

Lodj Dragon
LODJ Recruitment Officer/General

22-Dec-2014 16:21:24

Zogified
Jun Member 2022

Zogified

Posts: 563 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Zogified

Combat/Total level: 28/285

Highest skill(s): 31 str only

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Quest Cape

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Being part of a community, having friends with common interest, more motivation to play with people i know

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Searching on Forums

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Small (ish) community, relaxed atmosphere

Any Other info you would like to include? Just started 07 after a long break, enjoying it alot and want to become part of a community

30-Dec-2014 21:21:51

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top