Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hasansahl said :
well guys, it turns out the man who was talking about offering me a job was just doing some talking & not much else. but any intelligent person wouldve planned for that and half-way expected it anyway. Not My loss so w/e lol. guess ill look into the other opportunities that are so abundant this time of year. some1 will hire me instead of wasting everybodys time just talking about it im sure

You could walk people's dogs :3
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

20-May-2016 22:10:11

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dw man you'll find what you need.

Also game mode scape sucks I hope you all realise that after the "success" of DMM lol....
This new dev blog is even worse, let's just turn this into an RSPS by giving people maxed stats for no reason?
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

21-May-2016 10:58:32

Experience
Feb Member 2012

Experience

Posts: 2,198 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ye, although if anything I'd rather they scrap DMM altogether and go with LMS instead. It'd let us keep all the game worlds as normal, unlike when DMM was released, and will serve as a decent GP sink long term since all the entry fees aren't returned to players.

21-May-2016 13:47:09 - Last edited on 21-May-2016 13:47:34 by Experience

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel like DMM and LMS are activities for people who don't want to play RuneScape that long. It's just quick fun. It's not something that stays fun for a long period of time. "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

21-May-2016 17:38:04

Experience
Feb Member 2012

Experience

Posts: 2,198 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Yeah you're right there and I think I'd rather have DMM over LMS tbh or just have one world of each.

Problem with DMM is the amount of issues that arise from cross game server modes. I'm pretty sure one the reasons current DMM is dead is because of how unfair the playing field becomes when you die or start late. It ends up encouraging people to swap GP onto DMM or join a clan to then become theoretically invincible as a single player can't challenge an entire clan.

At least with LMS they'll be a gold sink, people all start on a level playing field every game and in all honesty would probably lead to better competitions unlike the DMM tourney.

21-May-2016 19:06:23

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top