Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Pnia

Pnia

Posts: 660 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pugliese said :
Hello Jagex and everyone,

What's the funniest thing someone has 'examined' in-game?

I thought this would be a pretty cool topic to talk about; additionally, give me something to look at while skilling. I'm aware Jagex has a creative sense of humor and are there any 'examinations' I guess you could call it that has really made you laugh, chuckle, grin, etc- or maybe it was just something you thought was witty.

Please SHARE! I'm interested to see what everyone can think of.

With love,
Afterimage.

Hey man,
I'm working my way up to 99 agility t the moment, and I've seen a lot of funny examine info's while skilling on rooftop courses :p The funniest one i saw was the examine info of a crate on the Seer's rooftop course. It says: "It's not doing anything wrong... Stop bullying it!"

Fun fact: I tried to look up that examine info online and found a video of someone doing the course when it first came out and noticed... that this crate wasn't there originally :o Had to go check its examine info myself in-game in the end.

26-Jan-2016 18:02:18

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did zily solos for a few hrs, died for 1.3k black chins on a trip I wanted to do with 8 stam/4range pots due to zily spawning before I was ready. Good thing I can afford the losses because I lose sooo many chins whenever I do arma and now zily.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

27-Jan-2016 10:35:00

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Did zily solos for a few hrs, died for 1.3k black chins on a trip I wanted to do with 8 stam/4range pots due to zily spawning before I was ready. Good thing I can afford the losses because I lose sooo many chins whenever I do arma and now zily.
:( !
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

27-Jan-2016 16:38:30

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top