Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Bo2 GP Slave

Bo2 GP Slave

Posts: 249 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why is there a random green guy to the right of the forums :( Creepy.. Anyways.. nothing interesting to reply to on page 930.. So what's your guys favorite skill and why? How do you train it normally?
~~~
Son of Soong made me change this :/
~~~

31-Jan-2016 09:16:59

Pnia

Pnia

Posts: 660 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bo2 GP Slave said :
Why is there a random green guy to the right of the forums :( Creepy.. Anyways.. nothing interesting to reply to on page 930.. So what's your guys favorite skill and why? How do you train it normally?

My favorite skill is Agility. I love it so much because it's such a tedious skill to train and the cape is quite the achievement for some people, but for me it's not that hard :p . I train it with rooftop courses, because I will get a lot of cash from the Marks of grace I'm getting from them.

So what's your favorite skill?

31-Jan-2016 12:44:34

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bo2 GP Slave said :
So what's your guys favorite skill and why? How do you train it normally?
Runecrafting and nature runes.
Farming and herb runs are also up there.
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

01-Feb-2016 00:30:07

Shozen

Shozen

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have a question, does anyone have an idea how to contact jagex, i fell for a fishy looking trick, and someone seems to be using some sort of software, and i just dont want to lose an account that iv worked so hard on. :T

01-Feb-2016 07:39:09

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shozen said :
i have a question, does anyone have an idea how to contact jagex, i fell for a fishy looking trick, and someone seems to be using some sort of software, and i just dont want to lose an account that iv worked so hard on. :T

Ouch. Have a read of this - about halfway down there's a section on what to do if you've been phished.

01-Feb-2016 09:23:51

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bo2 GP Slave said :
So what's your guys favorite skill and why? How do you train it normally?
Hunter/Construction but I can't be bothered to get 99 cus I'm focussing on my iron man nor do I have it in me to put the effort in.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

01-Feb-2016 20:57:24 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2016 20:57:36 by Ownage Omg

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top