Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kathy said :
Just your average regular of this forum.

For this to be true I'd have to be beyond regular!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Sep-2015 18:09:58

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cant believe I still remember quotes from a game in 2001 and another in 2004. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Sep-2015 18:14:14

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Sep-2015 18:18:23

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Lol, its actually part of a longer poem I know from a game -

Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath

The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain

As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I can also do AC4's loading screens...maybe.

20-Sep-2015 18:43:33

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Ownage Omg said :
Don't spam idiot.

Respect the classics man!

20-Sep-2015 19:28:57

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top