Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omg I just realised today is wednesday. Having a game update on a wednesday completely threw me off. I was convinced all today that it was thursday and yet it's been wednesday all along! Why do you do this to me runescape? .-.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

10-Dec-2014 19:54:05

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol reddit

"So I figured out a legitimate way to afk alch that is completely player input.

Simply put on a face mask attached to a tube with an air bag at the end of it and go to sleep. Every time you breathe throughout the night, the airbag will inflate just enough to click your mouse button and this is completely legal, all player input.

No, the air would not enter back into your lungs, you would have an exhaust port in the balloon.

This could also work for NMZ absorption method where you click on rapid restore to reset your hp timer.

Checkmate botters"
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

10-Dec-2014 20:17:26

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
lol reddit

Simply put on a face mask attached to a tube with an air bag at the end of it and go to sleep. Every time you breathe throughout the night, the airbag will inflate just enough to click your mouse button and this is completely legal, all player input.

No, the air would not enter back into your lungs, you would have an exhaust port in the balloon.

This could also work for NMZ absorption method where you click on rapid restore to reset your hp timer.

Checkmate botters"

LOL!
@HyunAOP

10-Dec-2014 22:24:49

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
ScapeRune said :
lol reddit

Checkmate botters"

LOL!

10-Dec-2014 22:37:42

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top