Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I expect it, I also expect Franklin\Fish\Mod "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

11-Sep-2014 23:39:12

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mod pls

Original message details are unavailable.
Jagex Continues Search For Missing Moderators

The Jagex Human Resources department continues its search for the identities of 3 unaccounted jagex moderators. The mods, known only as "Mod Respond", "Mod Reply" and "Mod Please" have been regularly highlighted as the intended recipient of thousands of threads. However, none have made any appearance at Jagex headquarters either physically or on staff records. The Cabbage will continue to report on any further developments.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

11-Sep-2014 23:42:28

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My normal reply to being called mod is to reply "player" so for example:

Player 1: Hey its a mod
Me: Hey its a player!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

11-Sep-2014 23:59:27

Sybe

Sybe

Posts: 2,716 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Sybe said :
No more fish rising. Today was a sad, sad day

Today we gather to celebrate Fish, a wonderful food group which has kept me alive since 2005. We shall forever miss you Fish for whom sarcastic comments and (not really) witty comments rained forth. In your wisdom we came to understand that suggestions and feedback do not belong in the Black Hole and instead belong in the wonderful forum known as OSRS Feedback & Suggestions. May we forever remember you Fish Rising!

*fire works explode*

You never fail to amuse. But if you don't mind I'd like to use my disc of returning for my threads to get them back in general ;)
“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

12-Sep-2014 02:35:29

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Reports from people suggest disc of returning discontinued!

Several individuals have indicated that attempts to use the Disc of Returning service to get threads returned to a previous location on the forums no longer function appropriately - instead reports seem to suggest that the Disc of Returning has no effect at all. This reporter must therefore conclude that the disc of returning service has been discontinued and the object used to summon said service is now simply a useless item with no direct monetary value. Attempts to contact the Disc of Returning Company (Forum Moderators) has yielded only a statement that the duties have been relocated and that the service itself has changed!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Sep-2014 03:07:13

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Threat said :
How long have you been Mist Rising for? That name's probably protected for years if you haven't changed it before. :P

Its not protected, my log in name (which is protected) isn't Mist Rising. I've had it since december 2009.

12-Sep-2014 03:12:10

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Here's what I posted in IDCL:

Original message details are unavailable.
Rumor has it mist runes are falling for the first time since 2009.

12-Sep-2014 03:13:12

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top