Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NFS NFS NFS said :
my other point is: there was a poll not long back "shell we remove splashing"

Actually there wasn't. There was a survey.

NFS NFS NFS said :
it was polled?

If by it you mean artisians then yes it was polled - alas it failed. If you mean afking for 6 hours at a time without a care...no it really wasn't.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

13-Sep-2015 00:42:39 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 00:43:29 by Norne

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, Jagex was probably looking to see how many players *supported* afk training methods, more so than how many were against.

If a very large majority of the players were fine with them, nothing would have probably happened. But since it ended up being 50/50; 60/40, that showed it was a controversial issue that needed to be addressed one way or the other.

13-Sep-2015 05:10:01

NPC
Dec Member 2023

NPC

Posts: 9,024 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It all came down to logistics.

He said he'd rather lose the 2k players regularly afking a month in exchange for the game's integrity.

I guess they aren't Jagex monsters after all.
Original message details are unavailable.

That is all.

13-Sep-2015 08:18:40

Trust

Trust

Posts: 492 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NPC said :
It all came down to logistics.

He said he'd rather lose the 2k players regularly afking a month in exchange for the game's integrity.

I guess they aren't Jagex monsters after all.

Bit late for Jagex to be worrying about integrity.

If integrity was their concern they should've nerfed it instantly. Changing their minds doesn't help the health of the game. Make a decision then stick to it.

I am glad the nerf happened but it is too late, too many have abused it and integrity has gone out of the window quite a while ago.

13-Sep-2015 11:10:53 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 11:12:29 by Trust

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top